Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2012 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 03-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #11
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 1,319 Times in 659 Posts
Default Re: Combine Risers and Sliders Day 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrabinec View Post
I really liked how well Troup moved. I wonder what he's projected at these days.
I too liked Troup and he looked good. I think he is weighing in at 315lbs and could be a solid pickup. I actually like him better than Cam Thomas.

Something tells me that Troup will go at the end of the 2nd to early 3rd. If we get a compensatory 4th for McFadden, then we could trade our mid 3rd and mid 4th to get him if he is still there at the top of round 3.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:30 AM   #12
taztroy43
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 13325

Would anybody be opposed to the possibility of drafting Everson Griffen DE and in my mind he can play OLB in our system....the guy is supremely athletic running a 4.6 and he looked very fluid in most of the drills....he's 6'3" 270lbs specimen made of pure muscle.....IMO He would be the ideal specimen of what a Steelers OLB should look like....beside of course Woodley and Harrison....it would be interesting to see if we take a shot @ this guy in the late 1st after trading down or trade up for him in the early 2nd....I still would want Spoon before McClain and McClain before this guy but either one of these guys would upgrade our defense instantly as well as our S.T.....I can't wait till the DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
taztroy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:28 PM   #13
taztroy43
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 13325

But what I like about McClain is that he's not an ANOYING ass person like SPOON is....IDK I guess I'm dead even on either ILB McClain or ILB/OLB Spoon!!!!???
taztroy43 is offline   Reply With Quote