Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2012 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #31
xXTheSteelKingsXx
Team Owner

Member Number: 5803
Default Re: if the steelers really want spoon at 18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS43Polamalu View Post
Try taking your own advice big guy, I've been reading these threads for a few months now and you and many other take any shot you can at Supa, that's not debating in an "adult manner" if you ask me.
Where have I ever personally attacked supa by calling him an "idot", "homo", calling out his fanhood or threaten to place poisen in his beverage (all things supa has said to myself and other posters)? The most I have done is call him out for incomprehedible posts and his tendency to respond to others quickly before understanding what they posted. Other than that the only thing myself and supa have disagreed on are each others posts.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #32
SS43Polamalu
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 15886

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTheSteelKingsXx View Post
Where have I ever personally attacked supa by calling him an "idot", "homo", calling out his fanhood or threaten to place poisen in his beverage (all things supa has said to myself and other posters)? The most I have done is call him out for incomprehedible posts and his tendency to respond to others quickly before understanding what they posted. Other than that the only thing myself and supa have disagreed on are each others posts.
You insulted his intelligence and his ability to type and comprehend English. Yes he has insulted people but does that mean you should insult him? Most times were after he posted something about liking a player or something along those lines and then someone (not saying you) would just insult or make fun of what he posted. Two wrongs don't make a right, whether you believe you insulted him or not, you did. I for one don't know why anyone here is insulting others, we're all Steelers fans and should direct our anger/insults towards Raven and Bengal fans

Go Steelers!!!

Old 03-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #33
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTheSteelKingsXx View Post
I understand that but my point is Leabeu has a complicated system and any rookie is going to struggle to grasp it. This is going to hurt their production. I would much rather start a less talented Ryan Mundy with his two years of experience in our defense than a more talented rookie like Berry or Thomas who is possibly going to be hesitant and react slower.

I'm not saying that if we draft Thomas or Berry, or any other free saftey, that they will not start some point this season but if we do not bring back Clark or sign a veteran FA I feel Mundy will be starting, at the onset of the season, at free saftey regardless the draft pick. The transition to the NFL along with Leabeu's scheme is really difficult.
Im not attacking you.

1. YOU TELL ME that we would have to rush the rookie in when we would.
2. Why not do you not remember the 2003 season I don't care how old they are but i don't think i need to go into detail on why our new safety if we drafted one would start.
3. I in know way have attacked someone in this thread. I was asking if you were a fair weather fan in all honestly because how can you not know the reason why Polamalu had sit. It's simple Logan and Hope were veterans on the roster, something we dont have right now.
4. If you think Mundy can start who was suppose to be cut last year if not for that Panther interception then that's fine your view.

Quote:
Where have I ever personally attacked supa by calling him an "idot", "homo", calling out his fanhood or threaten to place poisen in his beverage (all things supa has said to myself and other posters)
LOl it's Larry the Troll get use to him i don't care about the Troll.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #34
PittdaBurgh56
Water Boy

Member Number: 15888

This message board is getting ruined by people like you guys...stop complaining stop telling people there stupid and dont know what they are taking about. TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL.
I will simply use this as an example
This was the first post to this topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
Tomlin doesn't prefer Spoon and he hasn't said that to my liking.

And it would be like the Timmons mistake passing McClain up for Weatherspoon
What did this do?
Start a stupid argument over if tomlin likes spoon. NO one knows who he likes so who cares.
Instead of this topic being about what would happen if spoon was selected it turned into a agruement about nothing at all.
Its not all supas fault as i said before i used it as a example. But everyone needs to stop and just talk football.
This is steelers nation we arent the browns bengals patriots and raiders fans we r loyal and respect each other so show it.
PittdaBurgh56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:43 PM   #35
devilsdancefloor
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 10172

[QUOTE=PittdaBurgh56;781286]This message board is getting ruined by people like you guys...stop complaining stop telling people there stupid and dont know what they are taking about. TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL.

What did this do?
Start a stupid argument over if tomlin likes spoon. NO one knows who he likes so who cares.
Instead of this topic being about what would happen if spoon was selected it turned into a agruement about nothing at all.
Its not all supas fault as i said before i used it as a example. But everyone needs to stop and just talk football.
This is steelers nation we arent the browns bengals patriots and raiders fans we r loyal and respect each other so show it.[/QUOTE]

supa you say clark is gone we dont know that at this point. He could be gone but we have mundy and we could resign ty carter. plus there are alot of good safeties to be had in the draft after round . I love the passion about pimping thomas, but you cant attack someone ( yes that is what you have been doing if someone doesnt want thomas) discuss dont attack there is a difference.

I believe that today more than ever a book should be sought after even if it has only one great page in it. We must search for fragments, splinters, toenails, anything that has ore in it, anything that is capable of resuscitating the body and the soul.

devilsdancefloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:05 AM   #36
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

[QUOTE=devilsdancefloor;781660]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittdaBurgh56 View Post
This message board is getting ruined by people like you guys...stop complaining stop telling people there stupid and dont know what they are taking about. TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL.

What did this do?
This is steelers nation we arent the browns bengals patriots and raiders fans we r loyal and respect each other so show it.[/QUOTE]

supa you say clark is gone we dont know that at this point. He could be gone but we have mundy and we could resign ty carter. plus there are alot of good safeties to be had in the draft after round . I love the passion about pimping thomas, but you cant attack someone ( yes that is what you have been doing if someone doesnt want thomas) discuss dont attack there is a difference.
Clark is visiting Miami alone... and said he waited along time to visit to go to the right place... all indications he have gone.... sadly unless they dont sign him to that hollywood deal his Agent wants...

Quote:
Clark said he would like to make this his one and only stop.

``Without a question,'' Clark told The Miami Herald. ``That's the reason we waited so long to take any [free agent] trips.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #37
jollyrob68
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15873

Clarks back, Will Allen signed, Not Getting Thomas unless its as a CB. WHich he said he's a CB at heart. If He's There and they take him as a CB great for us.
jollyrob68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #38
Northside Jonny
Team Captain

Member Number: 5141

If the steelers take Spoon at 18 I hope they pick up Kareem Jackson , Jerome Murphy or, Nate Allen in the 2nd. Maybee Matt Tennant in the 3rd.