Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 03-11-2010, 11:41 PM   #51
steelerdude15
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15774
Default Re: Who will battle for the North in 2010?

Quote:
The Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, and Browns will all be competing in the AFC North next season, I believe.
steelerdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:15 AM   #52
xXTheSteelKingsXx
Team Owner

Member Number: 5803

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelax04 View Post
But about 2000 of them were just his "Madden Journal" or whatever it's called in the Gamer Chat forum.
No!!! Now how am I to know what the virtual Steelers are doing?
Old 03-12-2010, 01:51 AM   #53
Ravnet
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 13288

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTheSteelKingsXx View Post
No!!! Now how am I to know what the virtual Steelers are doing?
What the ****. . .

Between playing Madden and writing the journal, that guy must have devoted every moment of his life to virtual football.
Ravnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:10 AM   #54
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,739 Times in 1,581 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Weather we like it or not the Ravens are getting better and I have respect for that team cause they bring the best out of us each time we play. I am sure it will be a battle like always each time we play. Give credit where credit is due.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #55
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,367 Times in 4,304 Posts

was "supa" finally sniffed out as former banned member "Koopa"?

cause if it wasnt him, he was definitely of relation.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:41 AM   #56
Steeldude
Living Legend

you would think after last year people would finally accept that any team can be beaten on any sunday by any team.

but i don't think that will stop fans from predicting 16-0 and 15-1 records this coming season
Old 03-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #57
Steeldude
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
was "supa" finally sniffed out as former banned member "Koopa"?

cause if it wasnt him, he was definitely of relation.
never heard of koopa. regardless, i can see why he supa was banned.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #58
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

I'm pretty sure I successfully pointed out that the AFC North Belongs to the Steelers FIRST every single season and that the other teams are not competing against one another as much as they are all targetting the Steelers.

Don't remember Ray Ray wearing a "I hate the Browns" shirt to camp, or Ocho Stinko shining his shoes with a Ravens towel. And the Browns pretty much acted as if they'd won the Super Bowl when they beat the Steelers last season.

In the AFC North, it is the Steelers first, then everyone else trying to take the title for one single season away from US. Now that the Bengals have it, we'll get it back again, and then again, they will all try to take it from us. Do you really think the Browns and Ravens want to beat the Bengals more than they want to beat the Steelers? Or that the Bengals give two rats arses about beating the Ravens more than they care about beating the Steelers?

No, the fact is, all 3 of them, loathe the Steelers the most. Why? Because we are the Rulers of the AFC North. That is why.

Now, as I look at off season moves, and really evelaute what is happening around the AFC North, I believe the Ravens once again will be the biggest competition for the Steelers simply because they have added to their passing game, however, that is also a scary thing for them, since they got to the AFC Title game by running the ball, and couldn't get past the Colts this year when they were more of a passing team. But Boldin is a great addition to them. Bengals also have made a couple solid moves, with Bryant coming into the fold to bolster their passing attack, but really, they need to stay focussed on the running game as well since that is what won them the division last season, not passing, it was their Running game that got them the Wins when they needed them, however, the Jets shut them down because they did lack that next passing threat that Bryant should provide.

Browns...not worth mentioning at this point. Anderson cut, Quinn being shopped....no chance for them.

Also, the Steelers have not been Idle this off season (pending Ben's troubles which there are 1200 posts about so no need to mention) Unlike last season when I felt they needed to bring in more veterans and bolster their Super Bowl Roster instead of trying to win with the same exact team, this year they are making FA moves and are building up depth on the roster and even bringing back a very solid #3/#4 receiver to help in the passing game. A Safety signed as well for depth and Special Teams help, it really focusses the attention where we needed it last year. Maybe a DL in the Draft who can get up field from the outside and pressure the QB since Harrison is basically Neck Held every single play and Woodley doesn't "come on" until game 8, that would be a nice addition.

I do like My Steelers to win the AFC North, if anything because I hope, they are now hungry again and won't be complacent in games they SHOULD EFFING WIN, Browns, Chiefs, Raiders, Bears...AHOLES should never have lost those games. Anyway, I like our schedule being a little tougher, having to play the NFC South, that should keep us UP for every game and not having the AFCN Title in our locker room this season should keep us focussed on the prize. Win the Division, get to the Playoffs, win the Conference, get to the Super Bowl, win the Super Bowl.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #59
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

Member Number: 8551

It's a bit difficult to measure whats to happen in the NFL now

Hell, did any of you guys auctually think that the Bengals would be winning the division and the Steelers getting knocked out of the playoffs by the Browns of all teams?

The Browns, I'm not sure about. I expect them to get about 6 wins, 7 if a bit more lucky, but until that QB position is resolved, I don't expect them to go anywhere anytime soon.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #60
Larry
Banned

Member Number: 15605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
I'm pretty sure I successfully pointed out that the AFC North Belongs to the Steelers FIRST every single season and that the other teams are not competing against one another as much as they are all targetting the Steelers.

Don't remember Ray Ray wearing a "I hate the Browns" shirt to camp, or Ocho Stinko shining his shoes with a Ravens towel. And the Browns pretty much acted as if they'd won the Super Bowl when they beat the Steelers last season.

In the AFC North, it is the Steelers first, then everyone else trying to take the title for one single season away from US. Now that the Bengals have it, we'll get it back again, and then again, they will all try to take it from us. Do you really think the Browns and Ravens want to beat the Bengals more than they want to beat the Steelers? Or that the Bengals give two rats arses about beating the Ravens more than they care about beating the Steelers?

No, the fact is, all 3 of them, loathe the Steelers the most. Why? Because we are the Rulers of the AFC North. That is why.
Ok man...keep sniffing your own farts. Steelers have won the division 4 times, Ravens and Bengals have each won it twice. Does any of what you say even matter? Btw, the Bengals do care about beating the Ravens because they have been a successful team as well, and the Browns definitely care A LOT about beating the Ravens. And now, the Ravens and Steelers both care a lot about beating the Bengals, because they just swept both of them.
Larry is offline   Reply With Quote