Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-11-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Ben's mea culpa speech

At some point, regardless of the outcome, Ben will drag us all through some form of sorry "introspective" sniveling "apology" for . I grimace at the thought.

What would you have him say?

I'll start...

"Good morning. After deep reflection on recent events, and much internal struggle, I have reached the inescapable conclusion that I am a selfish immature asshole. Rather than bring you to nausea with hollow expressions of regret, and promises to make amends, I will simply apologize for my poor judgment, ridiculous behavior, and the damage I've done to the Pittsburgh Steelers. I will now dedicate the entirety of my time and energy for the remainder of my contract to performing on and off the field to the expectation of my station. I will not do endorsements and will avail myself to any charity cause that will have me. Words are meaningless without actions. I will speak through my actions.

Please forgive me."

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #2
zulater
Team Owner

Member Number: 5296
Default Re: Ben's mia culpa speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
At some point, regardless of the outcome, Ben will drag us all through some form of sorry "introspective" sniveling "apology" for . I grimace at the thought.

What would you have him say?

I'll start...

"Good morning. After deep reflection on recent events, and much internal struggle, I have reached the inescapable conclusion that I am a selfish immature asshole. Rather than bring you to nausea with hollow expressions of regret, and promises to make amends, I will simply apologize for my poor judgment, ridiculous behavior, and the damage I've done to the Pittsburgh Steelers. I will now dedicate the entirety of my time and energy for the remainder of my contract to performing on and off the field to the expectation of my station. I will not do endorsements and will avail myself to any charity cause that will have me. Words are meaningless without actions. I will speak through my actions.

Please forgive me."
Add in, write two hefty checks so false allegations or not, neither of those cases see's the light of a court room, and then and only then can he start to put this all behind him.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
steelreserve
Goatse + Tubgirl = $$$

Member Number: 1976

"On behalf of myself, my teammates, and the Steelers organization, I'd just like to remind everyone: Bros before hoes. Comeonnnn...."
Old 03-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
Prok
Team Captain

Member Number: 8921

"I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely apollogize to the Rooney family, my entire coaching staff, all my teamates, and the extremely loyal and honorable fanbase of the Pittsburgh Steelers. I realize that, at the least, my actions have caused alot of unwarranted grief and anxiety. I will pledge the entire rest of my life to being the most exemplary player and person that I can possibly be. I look forward to the opportunity to correct my public image as a great player AND person. And I WILL get this accomplished. There will be no more public indecencies levied against me"
Old 03-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
vrabinec
Head Coach

Member Number: 8821
Thanked 1,462 Times in 749 Posts
My Mood: Buzzed

I have come to an agreement with my two accusers and they are happy with their end. Also, I am donating season tickets to the posters on the Steelers Fever Forums as restitution for the pain I have caused them.
vrabinec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
Prok
Team Captain

Member Number: 8921

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrabinec View Post
I have come to an agreement with my two accusers and they are happy with their end. Also, I am donating season tickets to the posters on the Steelers Fever Forums as restitution for the pain I have caused them.
Yay. *first in line*
Old 03-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #7
Merchant
Team Captain

Member Number: 15019

I still love Ben. And he's still bringing us #7 next season.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #8
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,286 Times in 650 Posts

You know, its so sad, if these allegations are bullcrap, how you just cant live a normal life. There' s always something you have to deal with. If he was a regular guy, it may not have been public thing but she would have probably stocked him and bothered him to the point where he had to screen his calls. freakin people man...
OX1947 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #9
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678
My Mood: Amazed

I would like to say a few things. 1) I'm not guilty of anything other than putting myself in bad situations. Like tiger woods, I'm human too. But I didnt dip it.
2) As my attorneys will point out and thoroughly discredit the accuser on the facts of why a 20 year old is in a bar, and why a 20 year old is drinking in the bar, so she lies here but not on other things?. We will prove she is out for two things, fame and my fortune. Neither of which she will get.
I wish to apologize to the Steeler Nation and the organization and will try to put myself in a better position on going.
This is all I will say on this topic.

----------------------

Go Ben!!!
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #10
Larry
Banned

Member Number: 15605
Default Re: Ben's mea culpa speech

Mr. Rooney, I'm sorry for getting a BJ in the bathroom. She didn't even do a good job, totally not worth it.
Larry is offline   Reply With Quote