Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-13-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
Steelerfreak58
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 8080
Default Ben doesn't walk on water...

Hey Nation!

Ben is 27 years old, a multi-millionaire and single. Until I see or hear some credible evidence that makes him out to be some sort of predator all the media hype can kiss my black and gold bleeding arse.

This is a day and age in America where everyone and anyone is trying to get rich quick and sue happy people willing to settle "out of court" will file wild allegations against people with money for anything and everything.

Until there is some hard evidence to prove Ben is guilty all the "outrage" is just a witch hunt and a bull shit story the media can hype so you watch their program on their channel or buy their magazine. Don't buy into it folks.

Remember... here in America you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt until some form of CREDIBLE evidence comes forward.

Yeah he is pretty stupid for trying to just be a normal 27 year old single guy we can blame him for that.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
siss
Team Captain

Member Number: 1611
Default Re: Ben doesn't walk on water...

ABEN!!!!!!!!!
I will support my QB until he is charged.

He's ready, Steelers fans. His ordeal over, his return will be complete come Saturday in Arizona, when football again becomes the focus and a career briefly interrupted resumes.
~SI aticle 2006~
siss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerfreak58 View Post
Remember... here in America you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt until some form of CREDIBLE evidence comes forward.

Yeah he is pretty stupid for trying to just be a normal 27 year old single guy we can blame him for that.
As much as we common folk like to believe that, the media, the judicial system, and even our congressmen twist it around as of late - most people are guilty until proven innocent (unfortunately).

Thankfully, Ben has the money to protect himself. And it's a damn shame instead of him being able to go out and enjoy himself (and possibly hook-up without the shadow of a doubt that he won't be brought up on charges) he's got to spend money protecting himself from cheap arse ho's that want to get through life on the get rich quick scheme.

On the other hand, if this turns out to be true, it's a damn shame he wasted money protecting himself when he should have known better than to put himself in that situation when he could have spent his money more wisely on women who are more confidential about their clientel.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #4
SteelC7
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14419

thank you, great post!!! finally we have some REAL steeler fans on here
SteelC7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #5
vasteeler
Team President

Member Number: 3341
Thanked 1,196 Times in 475 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

vasteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
devilsdancefloor
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 10172

wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaatttttttt ! of course he does

I believe that today more than ever a book should be sought after even if it has only one great page in it. We must search for fragments, splinters, toenails, anything that has ore in it, anything that is capable of resuscitating the body and the soul.

devilsdancefloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:17 PM   #7
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,901 Times in 1,636 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdancefloor View Post
wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaatttttttt ! of course he does
If he don't he is darn close to it.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #8
Nadroj 20
Team President

Member Number: 14045

Of course he doesnt walk on water everyone knows only Criss Angel and Chuck Norris can do that.

Good post to the OP
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #9
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerfreak58 View Post
Hey Nation!

Ben is 27 years old, a multi-millionaire and single. Until I see or hear some credible evidence that makes him out to be some sort of predator all the media hype can kiss my black and gold bleeding arse.

This is a day and age in America where everyone and anyone is trying to get rich quick and sue happy people willing to settle "out of court" will file wild allegations against people with money for anything and everything.

Until there is some hard evidence to prove Ben is guilty all the "outrage" is just a witch hunt and a bull shit story the media can hype so you watch their program on their channel or buy their magazine. Don't buy into it folks.

Quote:
He's now 28. I know when you're in your 20's a year older isn't a big deal, but when ya turn 50, every year is one year closer to Depends, trifocals, Prep H and Poligrip.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #10
Northside Jonny
Team Captain

Member Number: 5141

Until Ben is sentenced of a crime he is my guy. Go Steelers Say a prayer for Ben.