Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 04-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #21
Psyychoward86
Living Legend

Member Number: 10772
Default Re: NFL Fears Marijuana Epidemic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
Now that were getting on this subject, I will never forget this interview.
[YOUTUBE]yHxHqUJcpt0[/YOUTUBE]
They look find to me except for Edge. LOL is he baked or what
Psyychoward86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #22
SteelerEmpire
Team Owner

Member Number: 14355
Thanked 1,721 Times in 792 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
obviously you have little to no experience with either and have bought fully into the government propoganda. i myself have had years of experience with both substances so i consider myself qualified to call on most of your observations. trust me, alchohal is way worse than marijuana on all levels. the only reason its legal and pot isn't comes down to ... and the government having to admit they've been blowing smoke up our asses all along.
Is it true that it makes you not want to do any work or makes you somewhat lazy ?? I know that's what a lot of people say about it. I'll drink a few beers... but anything outside of that (cigs, weed, pills, etc...[I won't even take a Lortab... because it has narcotics in it] ) scares me to death...

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!

Last edited by SteelerEmpire; 04-01-2010 at 01:36 PM.
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:44 PM   #23
Matty™
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16027

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
Now that were getting on this subject, I will never forget this interview.
[YOUTUBE]yHxHqUJcpt0[/YOUTUBE]
never seen that before, how legendary is that though talk about EPIC FAIL
Matty™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #24
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

These are college players we're talking about - if you didn't toke up in college there's something wrong with you. Hot chicks like to party.
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #25
HughC
Starter

Member Number: 8512

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
If I was in charge of the league every drug would be tested. Last time I checked, a federal/state law is still above an NFL rule or test and weed is still illegal so if you smoke it, your suspended without pay, but that's my IMO.
If everyone had that "it's the law, end of debate" attitude over the course of history then we'd all be British citizens, women wouldn't be allowed to vote, and non-whites would have their own so-called 'seperate but equal' schools, restrooms, restaurants, etc.

Why is it up to the NFL to be a law enforcement agency? Why is it only these laws, but none of the thousands of other laws on the books that you want the NFL to police?
Old 04-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #26
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
Is it true that it makes you not want to do any work or makes you somewhat lazy ?? I know that's what a lot of people say about it. I'll drink a few beers... but anything outside of that (cigs, weed, pills, etc...[I won't even take a Lortab... because it has narcotics in it] ) scares me to death...
Lol...no some people are already lazy, pot just gives them more of an excuse to be lazy.

My best friend and I are high metabolism type people (borderline ADD almost) and smoking a little bit actually made us more focused and productive instead of scatterbrained and flustered. She still does her best artwork when stoned and sometimes becomes an overly obsessive cleaner and organizer.

Depends on the person's personality really.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #27
smokin3000gt

Member Number:

Quote:
lol...... i wish i could say something similar about the people I know that uses it ...
At least they have an excuse. I know some pretty lazy and stupid people that are straight as an arrow.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #28
smokin3000gt

Member Number:

I much prefer taking a few puffs to calm down versus taking pills/narcotics that are chemically addicting.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #29
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
see STM reply ... i know plenty of lazy people who don't do drugs. i don't smoke anymore, haven't for 10+ years , because of drug drug testing at work, but when i was in high school ( no pun intended) i probably showed up at school stoned more often than not and still maintained a 3.0 GPA... ... infact the days i didn't have a buzz on was probably the days the teachers thought i was on something....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #30
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
If I was in charge of the league every drug would be tested. Last time I checked, a federal/state law is still above an NFL rule or test and weed is still illegal so if you smoke it, your suspended without pay, but that's my IMO.
As Phil Elliott (Nick Nolte) said in North Dallas Forty, "If you nailed every guy in the league who smoked grass, you wouldn't have enough players left to field the punt return team."
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote