Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #11
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: A movie with EVERYONE (Stallone, Bruce Willis, Jet Li, Lundgren, & the Governator

I just dropped and did 50 pushups when I read about this.

Holy Crap...I thought I was full of rage and anger and violence and testosterone after watching 300.

I'm gonna see this movie, then punch the teenager working the popcorn stand right in the face. Then I'm gonna run over to the book store and punch the coffee girl in the guts. Then I'm gonna go to the pound and kick a few dogs, throw a cat against a wall then I'll start to really rage and put on my helmet and attack the Spring Football Practice at the U of A Campus in Fayetteville.

Hopefully, no one else I'm beating into a bloddy pulp would have seen the movie. That is the only way anyone would stand a chance!

RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #12
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Default Re: A movie with EVERYONE (Stallone, Bruce Willis, Jet Li, Lundgren, & the Governator

I swear to God, if Chuck Norris appears in this movie, Males in the audiance will experience SSES.

Sudden Skull Explosion Syndrome.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #13
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

I'll go ahead and bring this thread right back to the issue of politics, which is where all threads must go...

Has anyone ever asked how it is possible for all of "liberal" Hollywood's biggest stars (and far and away their biggest stars, at least in terms of the dollar amounts spent on their movies, and the promotion on them) are all staunch Republicans? The lone quasi-exception here is Stallone, who declared himself a liberal at some point in the late 90s (roundabout Copland as I recall), and was immediately discarded by Hollywood.

There is the obvious point to be made - that money talks, and everything else walks. There is clearly no money in movies quite like teenage boy money.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #14
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Uggghh...If it wasn't for Mickey Rourke I probably would never be subjected to this film. As it stands now, him being in it most certainly means that I'll be forced to watch it someday.

Don't get me wrong, I like some action flicks....but this is uhhh, how to put this, like Con-Air on roids. I'm not sure I'll survive it. I'm sure the plot will be absolutely riveting though since Stallone is directing it.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #15
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

On lots of ROIDS!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

I'm so fired up about this film...I just punched MYSELF IN THE FACE!!! YEAH!
Old 04-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #16
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
On lots of ROIDS!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

I'm so fired up about this film...I just punched MYSELF IN THE FACE!!! YEAH!
Pffft....I'd only punch myself in the face if they added Steven Segal, Wesley Snipes and a hoard of zombies to the list.

I wonder if there will be explosions?
Old 04-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #17
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

And where Ben Affleck???? Pshaw.

Old 04-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #18
Indo
Head Coach

Member Number: 11222

The only thing that could possibly make it better is throwing Jean-Claude Van Damme in there

Dino, get over here so I can punch you...
Old 04-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #19
WH

Member Number:

[QUOTE=SteelCityMom;793931

Don't get me wrong, I like some action flicks....but this is uhhh, how to put this, like Con-Air on roids. I'm not sure I'll survive it. I'm sure the plot will be absolutely riveting though since Stallone is directing it.[/QUOTE]
Director's don't really affect plot, unless they have a say in how the script is written.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #20
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

You all seem to be forgetting Clint Eastwood, and a CGI cameo from the grave by Charles Bronson.