Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 02-06-2006, 03:16 AM   #31
MagicHawk
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1797
Default Re: Congratulations from Seahawks fans

I too am very disappointed but it was a great win for you guys and awesome for "The Bus". The vast majority of you have been very classy and patient with us I hope we get a rematch.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:58 AM   #32
rickmastfan67
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1033

Thank you Seahawks fans. I know what it feels like to lose big games as a fan. (The last few AFC Championship games come to mind.) I just hope that the true Seahawk fans come out of the woodwork to stay here and post!!

Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.
Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist for the most current updates on the set.
rickmastfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:10 AM   #33
CDN-CHawk
Water Boy

Member Number: 1846

I've waited 30 years......whats waiting one more...*S*.....but....lets all try bring it to the attention of Taggliblue and the NFL Officiating board, a game like this shouldn't be talked abpout becuz of officiating....this could happen again if we as NFL fans united, voice our opinion on what we all saw as less than neutral.....please sign this petition if you agree.

stay warm
Old 02-06-2006, 04:19 AM   #34
MagicHawk
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN-CHawk
I've waited 30 years......whats waiting one more...*S*.....but....lets all try bring it to the attention of Taggliblue and the NFL Officiating board, a game like this shouldn't be talked abpout becuz of officiating....this could happen again if we as NFL fans united, voice our opinion on what we all saw as less than neutral.....please sign this petition if you agree.

stay warm
I signed but you shouldn't expect fans on this forum to do the same given they won and have good reasons beyond the referees as to why.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:26 AM   #35
Rotorhead
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 703
My Mood: Relaxed

For the love of all things holy and football, lose with some dignity you f'n baby. Maybe if you would have watched the post game show you would have seen that Ben's TD was in fact a TD. Technically your receiver did push off the DB, whether it caused any interference is another story, but the moron did it right directly in front of the ref, what did he expect? Your team did not execute when it needed to. Too many dropped passes, poor field position in the second half, poor clock management. Ours did execute when it needed to and our punter is a phenom. Now take your stupid petition, tears, poor sportsmans attitude and stupid opinions somewhere else.
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:36 AM   #36
MagicHawk
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead
For the love of all things holy and football, lose with some dignity you f'n baby. Maybe if you would have watched the post game show you would have seen that Ben's TD was in fact a TD. Technically your receiver did push off the DB, whether it caused any interference is another story, but the moron did it right directly in front of the ref, what did he expect? Your team did not execute when it needed to. Too many dropped passes, poor field position in the second half, poor clock management. Ours did execute when it needed to and our punter is a phenom. Now take your stupid petition, tears, poor sportsmans attitude and stupid opinions somewhere else.
Gee, we did watch it and we and others have a different opinion, that is still allowed yes? Lets not even go into the actual plays because many others say different than what is being said here, but it is only opinion in the end so it just doesn't count. The only way this changes is next year against your oppenent (hopefully us). Otherwise this is all fluff in the wind, you won so be happy, but don't expect some others to be the same.

Last edited by MagicHawk; 02-06-2006 at 04:43 AM.
MagicHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:32 AM   #37
BigAL
Water Boy

Member Number: 1802

man I hate this part....

Congratulations, you guys must be pumped!

Really, although I only found this board a few days ago, I really enjoyed (most) of the participants and thier opinions/ideas...

Enjoy that trophy, your team earned it! knocking off the 3rd, 2nd, 1st seed, then winning the Super Bowl, really a huge achievement!!

I hope further comments on officiating and quality of play are kept to other threads, cuz here we tip back an Iron City Ale and toast your win!!!!!

I'll be back in here next season, get more insight on the Steelers!

See ya in Miami !!!

AL
BigAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:58 AM   #38
luvmysteelers
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead
I didn't see any poor attitudes or tears. These are classy fans coming here to congratulate us, they deserve better than your disgusting show of sportsmanship. Talk about a poor winner.

Hawks fans, you have a great team and nothing to be ashamed of in yesterdays game. Keep your head up and your eyes on Miami next year. The game was rough and could have gone either way. It's been good knowing most of you.
luvmysteelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:51 AM   #39
Rotorhead
Team President
Supporter

luvmysteelers, I was referring to CDN Hawk's post, about the link which is basically saying that we won because the ref's.

Quote:
However since I am exhausted due to the fact that I am in Iraq and the game was on at 2am and I have had little to no sleep in the last 3 days, I was not quoting figuring most people would have read the thread and understood who I was refering to (since there is only one person whining on THIS thread). The rest of the Seahawks fans are cool, the stupid petition rubs me the wrong way (try reading it, it is mostly a list of upset Seattle fans) in that some are attempting to take away from our victory. Yeah it probably shouldnt bother me, and normally wouldn't, but today it does.

Last edited by Rotorhead; 02-06-2006 at 07:00 AM.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:11 AM   #40
Rotorhead
Team President
Supporter

Hey MagicHawk, please don't try to school me whether opinions are aloud or not, I probably know better than most on what it takes for you to have your freedom of opinion.