Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2006, 12:03 AM   #11
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHawk
You know the truth but it doesn't matter now so why make a dig that is not needed?
Maybe because of the "dig" the original poster made about our city and team. Or did you skip past that part? Open your eye's. If you don't like it.........
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:05 AM   #12
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHawk
What a stand up individual I came here because I uphold my word but now I wonder if I should have carried through....
Nobody would be complaining if you didn't. Trust me. You leave now If you want. Nobody is keeping you here.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:05 AM   #13
MagicHawk
Draft Prospect
 
MagicHawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Near Seattle WA
Posts: 127
Gender: Female
Member Number: 1797
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Maybe because of the "dig" the original poster made about our city and team. Or did you skip past that part? Open your eye's. If you don't like it.........
Probably did skip it but as to not liking it? Please this is a game last time I looked it won't affect either me or you in the end I would hope.
__________________
"Sunday is a magic carpet ride, enjoy the ride"
MagicHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:07 AM   #14
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHawk
Probably did skip it but as to not liking it? Please this is a game last time I looked and won't affect either me or you in the end I would hope.
Well, your on a STEELERS MB crying and complaining about a STEELER fan sticking up for his city and team after some jealous moron decided to bash his city and team. What do you expect? Are you that dense? Once again, If you want to hear words that make you happy, go to a Birdie board. They are in denial and out of touch with reality over there.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:11 AM   #15
MagicHawk
Draft Prospect
 
MagicHawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Near Seattle WA
Posts: 127
Gender: Female
Member Number: 1797
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Well, your on a STEELERS MB crying and complaining about a STEELER fan sticking up for his city and team after some jealous moron decided to bash his city and team. Once again, If you want to hear words that make you happy, go to a Birdie board. They are in denial and out of touch with reality over there.
What have you been reading? I only said I was here as promised, when you made a jab at a bullshit poster. I couldn't careless and expect that you would defend your team (not your city because I am an American last time I looked). So jabs at Pittsburgh itself offend me just as much as you, being that I am an American and football is just a game last time I looked, am I wrong here?
__________________
"Sunday is a magic carpet ride, enjoy the ride"
MagicHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:15 AM   #16
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHawk
What have you been reading? I only said I was here as promised, when you made a jab at a bullshit poster. I couldn't careless and expect that you would defend your team (not your city because I am an American last time I looked). So jabs at Pittsburgh itself offend me just as much as you, being that I am an American and football is just a game last time I looked, am I wrong here?
Follow me here. A moron Seahawk fan came in here (shocker huh? Seem to be a few), talked shit. A Steeler fan responded and you started crying about "digs". If you don't like hearing "digs", go to a SEAHAWK MB. You came back. Good job. I'm proud of you and i'm sure mom and dad are also.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:26 AM   #17
MagicHawk
Draft Prospect
 
MagicHawk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Near Seattle WA
Posts: 127
Gender: Female
Member Number: 1797
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Follow me here. A moron Seahawk fan came in here (shocker huh? Seem to be a few), talked shit. A Steeler fan responded and you started crying about "digs". If you don't like hearing "digs", go to a SEAHAWK MB. You came back. Good job. I'm proud of you and i'm sure mom and dad are also.
You are a piece of work that is probably half my age...anyway enjoy your win with a little grace if possible because things change, ask the Patriots....I have fulfilled my promise and am done here, if I want purile abuse I speak to my foster father.
__________________
"Sunday is a magic carpet ride, enjoy the ride"
MagicHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:32 AM   #18
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHawk
You are a piece of work that is probably half my age...anyway enjoy your win with a little grace if possible because things change, ask the Patriots....I have fulfilled my promise and am done here, if I want purile abuse I speak to my foster father.
Thank god and this thread speaks VOLUMES. The information provided above explains everything. Take care honey.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:43 AM   #19
BlacknGold Bleeder
Team Captain
Supporter
 
BlacknGold Bleeder's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Center of the STEELER NATION !!
Posts: 839
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1254
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: My Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHawk
You know the truth but it doesn't matter now so why make a dig that is not needed?
Magichawk you are to be commended you have come here and stood up,It must hurt like hell but you did it , my hats off to you!!
It's the fly by night fans who have come in here to rain on our parade that piss us off. Iguess it goes back to that old saying "you reap what you sow."
__________________
BlacknGold Bleeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:43 AM   #20
Rotorhead
Head Coach
Supporter
 
Rotorhead's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,837
Gender: Male
Member Number: 703
Thanks: 111
Thanked 608 Times in 334 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: My Take

Uh, I knew this was coming, bad reffing lost you the game . . . yeah ok, maybe all your stupid penalties lost you the game, or your superstar RB that was a nonfactor (maybe you should let him go and get a real runningback) or the best Oline in the league that got your QB sacked 2x (one being at the crucial end of the game), or maybe that your receivers that can't seem to catch the ball or maybe, just maybe you got beat by the better team on our off day!
Rotorhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts