Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Pittsburgh Sports > Pittsburgh Penguins

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #91
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 5713
Default Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs. Round One. Bring on the Sens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
the kings i actually supported straight after there 30 win season and when the penguins won the cup. so i dont know how im a bandwagon fan so shut up and go drink some poison.

i cant wait until the pens get swept. it will shut your mouth up with the shit you talk about. pens this, pens that

penguin fans = most ignorant. infact now i want ovechkin to win the stanley cup.

If you want i can become an edmonton oiler fan next year? i will still hate the penguins because of people like you.

i hope the sens win 4-0. It will put the biggest smile on my face

what makes you think you knew hockey, you said u would beat the sens, right now they OWN you and your ignorant mouth that needs to shut close with a beautiful sweep that is on the horizion.
WOW! Exactly you jumped on their bandwagon because they started winning? That equals a bandwagon fan be proud of that. I don't care if you hate the Pens it's just funny that you run around here running your big mouth trying to insult us Pens fans. WE DON"T CARE! You mean nothing to any of us and if the Pens lose oh well I won't cry for your sorry ass.

I get humor from you because it's Simmonds this Simmonds that Go Kings, Go Ovechkin with that cup you absolutely have idea about hockey and doing this just to get under our skin and sorry, but it won't be happening anytime soon so keep trying everyone we love laughing at your ignorance!

You cheer for who you want and tell me the Pens will lose. Im rooting for them till the day I die, while I watch you bounce around the bandwagons like one uneducated so called "hockey fan" would!
steelpride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #92
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Quote:
the kings i actually supported straight after there 30 win season and when the penguins won the cup. so i dont know how im a bandwagon fan so shut up and go drink some poison.

i cant wait until the pens get swept. it will shut your mouth up with the shit you talk about. pens this, pens that

penguin fans = most ignorant. infact now i want ovechkin to win the stanley cup.

If you want i can become an edmonton oiler fan next year? i will still hate the penguins because of people like you.

i hope the sens win 4-0. It will put the biggest smile on my face

what makes you think you knew hockey, you said u would beat the sens, right now they OWN you and your ignorant mouth that needs to shut close with a beautiful sweep that is on the horizion.
Wait...what? Which 30 game winning season? (Sorry couldn't help it...there's been so many of them). Since you included the Pens winning the Stanley cup in your statement, I'm assuming you mean last year. Does this mean you JUST started watching hockey last year???

I have to be honest and tell you this, you calling Pens fans ignorant is just hilarious. You've been nothing but ignorant in almost every post you've made on this forum, whether it regards hockey or football. If I were you, I wouldn't be to quick to judge anyone else's level of ignorance. Just a little word to the wise if you will.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #93
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Quote:
No i will be proud of the Kings, and yes i do think the Canucks will win, there a very strong side, i just want to see simmonds do really well in the game and at least win a fight to spur us on for future games

Im saying the Penguins have been so inconsistent all year and it has carried into the playoffs, fleury was disgraceful last night. he was out of position in alot of the goals.

You guys looked excellent for the first 5 minutes then went back to how u played people like new jersey and washington.

Oh just to the ignorant post above.

Im also such a bandwagoner that im going to watch the kings at 5:30am and then go to work pretty much straight afterwards for 12 hours.

Yes it really does smell of bandwagon.

At least im not a legit idiot like you.

I wouldn't blame you for being proud of the Kings...that's a big deal for them to make the playoffs. Keep the faith though...the Canucks are horrible when it comes to the playoffs. The Kings may actually have a shot in the first round.

But come one, be serious. Unless you've never watched a full series of playoff hockey you'd have to know that losing a game doesn't equal losing a series. We get it, you hate the Pens, but it's retarded to say that the series is over already.

Case in point...the Pens were down 2 games against both the Caps and the Wings last year and came back to win both series on their way to win the cup.

You are just making yourself sound incredibly silly with statements like these.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #94
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
I wouldn't blame you for being proud of the Kings...that's a big deal for them to make the playoffs. Keep the faith though...the Canucks are horrible when it comes to the playoffs. The Kings may actually have a shot in the first round.

But come one, be serious. Unless you've never watched a full series of playoff hockey you'd have to know that losing a game doesn't equal losing a series. We get it, you hate the Pens, but it's retarded to say that the series is over already.

Case in point...the Pens were down 2 games against both the Caps and the Wings last year and came back to win both series on their way to win the cup.

You are just making yourself sound incredibly silly with statements like these.
THANKS for seeing i have faith int he kings. i dont hate the pens, i just startign to hate them because steel pride says im a bandwagoner for supporting them after a 30 win season lol.

i started watching the penguins at the start of 2008, so two seasons almost now, i like the kings for what they are, honestly i dont give a shit if they have the number 1 overall pick each year, i will continue watching them for what they do, giving me a happy time watchign them.

Quote:
You cheer for who you want and tell me the Pens will lose. Im rooting for them till the day I die, while I watch you bounce around the bandwagons like one uneducated so called "hockey fan" would!
your death will probably come soon since you will probably turn on the penguins, your the type of fan that would.

i mean nobody would care anyway.

and yes

GO Kings. I wiill always say that. Hell GO OILERS. at least the fans have faith in them and dont BOO THEM after just missing a shot on goal.

disgraceful. more reason to hate the penguins, i would never boo them, if i was a player i would rather be cheered.

but wait, didn't crosby get booed when he came back from the olympics, same as toews...

but that is just weak.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #95
SteelMember
Team Owner

Member Number: 8745

Quote:
shut up and go drink some poison.
penguin fans = most ignorant
i want ovechkin to win the stanley cup.
your ignorant mouth that needs to shut close
Quote:
At least im not a legit idiot like you.
I know someone who's no going to be very happy when she gets here.

snuka, you realize this IS the Penguins Forum, no?

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll
SteelMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #96
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
THANKS for seeing i have faith int he kings. i dont hate the pens, i just startign to hate them because steel pride says im a bandwagoner for supporting them after a 30 win season lol.

i started watching the penguins at the start of 2008, so two seasons almost now, i like the kings for what they are, honestly i dont give a shit if they have the number 1 overall pick each year, i will continue watching them for what they do, giving me a happy time watchign them.

your death will probably come soon since you will probably turn on the penguins, your the type of fan that would.

i mean nobody would care anyway.

and yes

GO Kings. I wiill always say that. Hell GO OILERS. at least the fans have faith in them and dont BOO THEM after just missing a shot on goal.

disgraceful. more reason to hate the penguins, i would never boo them, if i was a player i would rather be cheered.

but wait, didn't crosby get booed when he came back from the olympics, same as toews...

but that is just weak.
My death will come soon? Im sorry I forgot you are the all mighty.

It's funny how you accuse Pens fans of all of this nonsense when your no fan at all. You know nothing about hockey and your no King's fan or any. Just another pathetic flick in this world who has nothing better to do with your day then get on a Pens thread and bash the fans because you can.

Oh that's right ive been a loyal fan since I was 6 years old, and oh wait I never booed my team and no one on this site has either so why don't you run right along I think mommy is making lunch.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #97
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984

Sorry this went on for as long as it did, folks. Appears some people just don't get the message.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #98
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Sorry this went on for as long as it did, folks. Appears some people just don't get the message.
Thank you very much for removing this idiot who didn't learn his lesson the first time. We can all go back to celebrating our Pens in peace!

Sorry everyone I had to man up and say something he was becoming very annoying to all and after threaten my life and using that language he did it went to far.

Thank you FanSince'76!
Old 04-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #99
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirels3 View Post
Let's go Pen's... Question: Myself and the misses are coming to Pburgh on May 8th thru 9th and if the Pen's are playing a home playoff game either day is it awesome or what to grab a lawn chair and sit outside the Igloo and watch the game on the big screen? wanted to know?
You have no idea how great it is yes. These fans below are always the way back to the street. I barely think you can see the screen that far back, but that is a good show of the thousands I mean thousands that go to this. Yes I have been there for the past few seasons and loved every single game. It's like being at a home game with the crowd chanting and screaming! Come early though!

Old 04-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #100
pittsburghp8baller
Head Coach
Supporter

Location: In A Place Where There Is No Other Hockey Fans!!!!!!
Member Number: 5365

those were some fun pages wasnt it? Last time i checked 30 wins was good for a high lottery pick wasnt it?

though this year i said the kings could be a sleeper coming out of the west, or at least to come out the first round with a win.

was a tough loss for the Pens last night, Fleury wasnt solid in net but im positive he is gonna bounce back.

good to see Adams finally get one, and steigy was finally right, he always said Adams was waiting to score during a key situation and he did