Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Pittsburgh Sports > Pittsburgh Penguins

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #81
Shea
Head Coach

Member Number: 5066
Default Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs. Round One. Bring on the Sens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
I care about the west...I'm rooting for the Coyotes and Sharks over there. Fiance is a huge Sharks fan (after being a huge Pens fan b/c I make him).
Atta girl!

Will be interesting to see how far the Sharks go. Playoffs just don't seem to mix with them unlike the regular season.

As for Phoenix - what the hell is going on there??

An organization couldn't be more screwed up than they are, yet here they are in the playoffs. Go figure.
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:35 PM   #82
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea View Post
Atta girl!

Will be interesting to see how far the Sharks go. Playoffs just don't seem to mix with them unlike the regular season.

As for Phoenix - what the hell is going on there??

An organization couldn't be more screwed up than they are, yet here they are in the playoffs. Go figure.
Hey, they are winning tonight too...3-2 over the Wings. Bryzgalov is the biggest reason they are doing so well, with 42/50 wins for the season and 8 shutouts (second in the league).

As of right now, Coyotes have had 28 shots on Howard (with 3 getting by) and Wings have had 38 shots on Bryzgalov (with 2 getting by).

After all the Pens went through to keep the team in town, I can relate to the Coyotes...I'm glad they're having a great season. (Knocking out the Wings wouldn't bother me too much either)
Old 04-15-2010, 03:51 AM   #83
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

Wow that was a poor performence everyone apart from Malkin played underpar.

We may just be looking at a Senators upset.

Goddamit then i have to watch that russian scumbag and the Crapitals take the cup home.

Penguins get it together so i dont have to watch the sun burn my eyes out
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:56 AM   #84
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 5713

That's Supa being himself once again. Just trying to get under our skin, but just give him the good old ignore and go on your way. Anyone who says it's going to be an Ottawa upset after one game which we lost by 1 goal has no idea what they are saying.
steelpride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:10 AM   #85
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

What how can you say that the Sens wont win.

Your all full of garbage expecting to win. You got lucky losing by just 1 goal. The Sens owned your rink. lmao

Fleury will lose you this series, he wwas out of place in all the goals.

I will be watching the Kings tonight, showing how you actually try in the playoffs, and again the Crapitals as they will hopefully lose.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #86
SteelCityMom

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post

Your all full of garbage expecting to win. You got lucky losing by just 1 goal. The Sens owned your rink. lmao

I will be watching the Kings tonight, showing how you actually try in the playoffs, and again the Crapitals as they will hopefully lose.

LOLZ....and what happens if the Kings lose tonight? Will that mean that the whole series is over?

I mean, it's gotta be impossible for a team to come back from any kind of a series deficit and end up winning the series. That would be, like, ridiculous and stuff. I have no clue when the last time that happened was.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #87
SteelMember
Team Owner

Member Number: 8745

Quote:
Ruutu! Makes it 5-3.

Fleury's having a bad game...I expect perfection from him the next few games, as is his usual after such a poor performance.

As long as the Caps or Wings don't win the cup, I'm cool.
Yes. Tonight he was horrible, but as you said, he can turn it around.

G MARC-ANDRE FLEURY in the last two postseasons after a loss: 8-3, 2.10 GAA, .931 SV%. Hes not known as a big game goalie for nothing.

History suggests Fleury will bounce back big Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
Well im going to say good game Pens seriously. I mean yes Fluery gave up i think 2 bad goals which did cost us the game, but the PP looked hot and Adams scoring means business! 5 to 4 they made it a game had good chances.

Elliot is a sub par goalie and I know the Pens can rock him for 4-5 goals a game our D just needs to stand up and Fluery needs to make a save or so! Only positive about Ottawa was their defense is so tough they just push Malkin and Sid mostly around like rag dolls.

I still call Pens win big Friday and do still take the series in 6.
Way to keep it positive. They will make adjustments.

It's the best of 7, not the best of 1.

LETS GO PENS!

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll
SteelMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #88
steelpride12
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 5713

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post

Oh you mean the Kings bandwagon team you jumped on? Good point your one "loyal" fan who know's hockey and your totally right the Kings will win big tonight and play real hockey. How stupid that all sounds seriously.
steelpride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #89
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
Oh you mean the Kings bandwagon team you jumped on? Good point your one "loyal" fan who know's hockey and your totally right the Kings will win big tonight and play real hockey. How stupid that all sounds seriously.
the kings i actually supported straight after there 30 win season and when the penguins won the cup. so i dont know how im a bandwagon fan so shut up and go drink some poison.

i cant wait until the pens get swept. it will shut your mouth up with the shit you talk about. pens this, pens that

penguin fans = most ignorant. infact now i want ovechkin to win the stanley cup.

If you want i can become an edmonton oiler fan next year? i will still hate the penguins because of people like you.

i hope the sens win 4-0. It will put the biggest smile on my face

what makes you think you knew hockey, you said u would beat the sens, right now they OWN you and your ignorant mouth that needs to shut close with a beautiful sweep that is on the horizion.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:31 PM   #90
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Quote:
LOLZ....and what happens if the Kings lose tonight? Will that mean that the whole series is over?

I mean, it's gotta be impossible for a team to come back from any kind of a series deficit and end up winning the series. That would be, like, ridiculous and stuff. I have no clue when the last time that happened was.
No i will be proud of the Kings, and yes i do think the Canucks will win, there a very strong side, i just want to see simmonds do really well in the game and at least win a fight to spur us on for future games

Im saying the Penguins have been so inconsistent all year and it has carried into the playoffs, fleury was disgraceful last night. he was out of position in alot of the goals.

You guys looked excellent for the first 5 minutes then went back to how u played people like new jersey and washington.

Oh just to the ignorant post above.

Im also such a bandwagoner that im going to watch the kings at 5:30am and then go to work pretty much straight afterwards for 12 hours.

Yes it really does smell of bandwagon.

At least im not a legit idiot like you.