Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 02-06-2006, 12:24 AM   #1
Steelersfan2207
Water Boy

Member Number: 1205
Default What I'm Feeling !

I am so Happy Right Now words can't even describe it. I have been a fan for 11 years and have not missed a game and they finally won the Super Bowl and got the One For The Thumb ! This is the first one I've ever seen so it is very special for me. Myself my friends and my family are savoring the win right now. Doing the game a couple of them said I was a bit out of control at some points but hey it was the Super Bowl and Thank God we finally won ! You have no idea how I am feeling right now I don't think I am even going to sleep right now. Man what a game ! I just spent $336.00 on Super Bowl Champions stuff and can't wait to get my hat and shirt tomorrow. Go Steelers and for sure we have the best fans in the World !
Steelersfan2207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:29 AM   #2
Brady12
Team Captain

Member Number: 973
Default Re: What I'm Feeling !

Nice job on the spending money, it's worth it. Did you get the Steelers DVD in that too? I have the Pats one from last year, it's pretty awesome.
Brady12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 12:35 AM   #3
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Well, I ended up getting a beer poured on my head tonight after the win. Thought that would help me realize we actually won the BIG ONE. Still really hasn't sunk in just yet. Tomorrow morning I'm sure it will hit me. This is beautiful.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:31 AM   #4
BAC
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1379

When they show highlights, I keep having to look at the graphic on the bottom of the screen to make sure it still says Super Bowl. I'm still kind of in shock.

Here we go STEELERS, here we go !
Old 02-06-2006, 06:21 AM   #5
Justin Otstott
Team Captain

Member Number: 539
My Mood: Relaxed

wow Im still in shock at this moment...we really done it but anyways I been waiting for this since I can remember at the age of 5 and I am now 19!!! I been a Steelers fan my whole life and my family helped me with becoming one and thank God I am a Steelers fam :) We did it yall 5
Old 02-06-2006, 08:48 AM   #6
PisnNapalm
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1225

I'm exhausted.

Last night after the game I collapsed into the recliner. I had been standing, pacing, or jumping for the whole game. I went up to bed aroun 11:30 or so and thought I'd fall asleep easily because I just felt like I couldn't move. Well.... no luck. I was still awake at 2 am and the alarm scared the hell outta me at 5:30 this morning.

I hope I can make it through the day.

I checked out the Sports Illustrated site last night and I signed up for a years subscription to SI. This also got me the Super Bowl XL Commemorative gift pack. It includes the SB DVD, a commemorative football and book. I used to have a SI subscription but I let it lapse last year. I'll be glad to start getting it again!
PisnNapalm is offline   Reply With Quote