Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
crcsnail
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2091
Default a brits prospective

hey all , dont post much but always read the forums nearly everyday.

first my thoughts on big ben . now i know he should set an example and all that, but he is 28 and single with a fair bit of cash. now we all know girls young and old throw themselves at guys like this. i can remember watching an old def leppard video on tour and some of the prettiest girls i have seen were walking backstage and getting there boobs out.for the band . now i know rape is a definate no no. but some fooling around at a club or bar/beach isnt that what we were all trying to do at that young age and believe me when i say some of my single mates still try it now in there 40s!

how do u guys and gals thinks this compares to tiger woods? who i believe is/was married? did he get banned from the latest golf event , errrr NO. yes he took a few months off but his choice i believe .was there any punishment for him?

you could go on and on and yes ben should be a lot more careful. but wot about all the other stars in sports/acting/entertainment etc im sure most celebs have some dirty laundry. is ben just a bit nieve in who he picks for his fun.

with regards to tone . wot a player . loved to watch him play. i also saw him on the nfl films live (great 20 min film btw) but i did think , wow this guy is all me me me.
i want the ball, i want the ball, give me the ball. now i know great players have attitude but was ben listening to him cos i didnt think he was.
now drugs is a no no in any sport ,as good as cheating i guess . so as sad as it is tone had to go in my opinion. lets hope the others can step it up.

im sure u guys will kill me for this post and i like u, will probably never hear wot really happened . but lets hope the steelers and the steeler nation can rise above it
and put together a great season.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
steelerdude15
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15774
Default Re: a brits prospective

It's cool with what you said. People suck and in todays world... will try to suck the living life out of you. Two life lessons I've learned:
1. NEVER TRUST ANYONE

2. NEVER DEPEND ON ANYONE
steelerdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
cheezheadsteeler
Water Boy

Member Number: 13550

Hey Crcsnail, we are not all so nihilistic over here...
When I was single, in my 20's I tried to act the same way but it was usually met with a loud NO! and occasionally accompanied by face slaps, giggling, and or thrown drinks ( no offense Tone)
cheezheadsteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend

Member Number: 618

bottom line there was not enough evidence to convict because he did not rape her and did nothing wrong but get a blowjob in a small bathroom inside a VIP room.

Now that his name has been drug through the mud, it is too bad that the girl could not be "made an example of". Fine, jailed, therapy, anything. BUT, she needs to be made an example of to show women that it is just as wrong to falsely accuse someone of rape as it is to rape. AND the punishment should be the same for the "false accuser" as for the rapist
Old 04-14-2010, 05:35 AM   #5
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

i would suspend ben without pay for every season until his final year.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:41 AM   #6
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE View Post
bottom line there was not enough evidence to convict because he did not rape her and did nothing wrong but get a blowjob in a small bathroom inside a VIP room.

Now that his name has been drug through the mud, it is too bad that the girl could not be "made an example of". Fine, jailed, therapy, anything. BUT, she needs to be made an example of to show women that it is just as wrong to falsely accuse someone of rape as it is to rape. AND the punishment should be the same for the "false accuser" as for the rapist
Hummers don't cause vaginal bleeding tool. You should spend some quality time in a small dirty WC with Ben before posting your bullshit.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5079655

A doctor who examined her at a nearby emergency room found a cut, bruises and vaginal bleeding but could not say if she was raped. And while some DNA was found, there was not enough to determine whom it belonged to, Bright said.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend

Member Number: 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Hummers don't cause vaginal bleeding tool. You should spend some quality time in a small dirty WC with Ben before posting your bullshit.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5079655

A doctor who examined her at a nearby emergency room found a cut, bruises and vaginal bleeding but could not say if she was raped. And while some DNA was found, there was not enough to determine whom it belonged to, Bright said.
Ok. so you assume it was Bens, while the DNA was found on the chest?
no way to say what part of the body caused the vaginal bleedin..(hands maybe?)
Whats with you and name calling?

Last edited by BIGBENFASTWILLIE; 04-14-2010 at 12:23 PM.
BIGBENFASTWILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote