Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 04-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #91
steeldawg
Starter

Member Number: 13605
Default Re: Georgia cops learn of 2nd woman who says she was assaulted by Big Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by plenewken View Post
Based on the lack of evidence, of course it was the correct decision not to prosecute him and of course Ben had to point it out. I didn't feel necessary to include it.

But like me and many other have said before, not guilty of a crime because of lack of evidence doesn't mean innocent.

I challenge Ben to put his money where his mouth is and establish his complete innocence and clear his name in a civil court, against the 2 female accusers. I'm not holding my breath this will ever happen.

I also challenge Ben to schedule a press conference and answer questions from the audience, similar to what Tiger Woods did at the Masters. I'm not holding my breath this will ever happen either.

Until this happens, my opinion is that Ben is a boorish @sshole.

As a justification, I'll say that 8 months ago, Ben declared that "It will not happen again". Guess what? It happened again.
well you do realize he is counter suing the girl in nevada so no need to hold your breathethats already happened
steeldawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #92
Steelercrazy
Water Boy

Member Number: 8881
Default Re: Georgia cops learn of 2nd woman who says she was assaulted by Big Ben

If someone invites you into their bedroom they wouldn't be inviting you in there for a Bible Study.....the girl should have never gone in his room in the first place. This whole thing is just DUMB!! I don't even know what to say about it.
Steelercrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #93
Neil-Still-Rules-14
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1048
Thanked 1,010 Times in 423 Posts

I mean at this point..... does it even matter? These women have been shown that if they make these accusations, they will be glorified and given the spotlight without repercussions. There needs to be something done to keep all these crazy women from making false allegations.
Neil-Still-Rules-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #94
Steelercrazy
Water Boy

Member Number: 8881

Well, I think Ben has to be the one to do something about it. HE has to be the smart one.......although it may be too late for that. Stay out of trouble!!! How hard is it? I don't get how players put themselves in this position.

It fills up the sports news.

Can you imagine this same behavior back in the 70's or 80's. It would have never happened like this. Maybe infrequently, but not every team having multiple players that have issues with the law.

All this money makes the players ****y.......they're gonna run their own show and don't care who it affects. Sigh..................................
Steelercrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #95
Neil-Still-Rules-14
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1048
Thanked 1,010 Times in 423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelercrazy View Post
Well, I think Ben has to be the one to do something about it. HE has to be the smart one.......although it may be too late for that. Stay out of trouble!!! How hard is it? I don't get how players put themselves in this position.

It fills up the sports news.

Can you imagine this same behavior back in the 70's or 80's. It would have never happened like this. Maybe infrequently, but not every team having multiple players that have issues with the law.

All this money makes the players ****y.......they're gonna run their own show and don't care who it affects. Sigh..................................
Actually, this was probably more common in the 70s. However, most players didn't have multi-million dollar contracts and women didn't try to leech money off of them. You can't tell me someone like Frenchy Fuqua or Joe Greene didn't have plenty of one-night stands.
Neil-Still-Rules-14 is offline   Reply With Quote