Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
SteelKnight
Team President
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,256
Member Number: 16119
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

GAY! LOL Not that there is anything wrong with that. Everyone is welcome. At first I thought he was just extremely Christian and humble but after I heard him say getting drafted wasn't the exciting thing but rather the exciting thing was being with his family...they way he said it...we'll see.

Again...nothing wrong with it but I just wanted to say I called it first. lol

I could be wrong and maybe he lived an extremely sheltered life...lol
SteelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:34 AM   #2
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelKnight View Post
GAY! LOL Not that there is anything wrong with that. Everyone is welcome. At first I thought he was just extremely Christian and humble but after I heard him say getting drafted wasn't the exciting thing but rather the exciting thing was being with his family...they way he said it...we'll see.

Again...nothing wrong with it but I just wanted to say I called it first. lol

I could be wrong and maybe he lived an extremely sheltered life...lol
Or, just maybe....

He has his head on straight. NO, that couldn't be it. Never. He must be gay.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:15 AM   #3
SteelKnight
Team President
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,256
Member Number: 16119
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Or, just maybe....

He has his head on straight. NO, that couldn't be it. Never. He must be gay.
Time will tell but I definitely called it first. I've seen high school students like that but usually after college they are a little different but then again, he is well beloved at that school and gets special treatment and maybe he is extremely sheltered.

Then again, he has faced serious scrutiny with this whole draft and has handled it well.

I'm trying to put my finger on it. He is just very "boyish". Weird for his age.
SteelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:06 AM   #4
SteelerNation12
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 264
Member Number: 15759
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

Who knows and who cares. Its pretty unlikely that he is gay.
SteelerNation12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:18 AM   #5
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelKnight View Post
Time will tell but I definitely called it first. I've seen high school students like that but usually after college they are a little different but then again, he is well beloved at that school and gets special treatment and maybe he is extremely sheltered.

Then again, he has faced serious scrutiny with this whole draft and has handled it well.

I'm trying to put my finger on it. He is just very "boyish". Weird for his age.
Boyish?

So let me guess. he needs to act like a man and throw something, slap someone, smoke some pot, or force himself on some woman-er, excuse me, help some drunk woman a bathroom that "hit her head".

Yeah, right.

What a sad world this is when a real MAN that actually has his head on straight and cares for his parents and family is accused of being gay, "boyish" or otherwise weird.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:16 AM   #6
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

So what if he's gay? Doesn't make him a bad person or a bad QB.
__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:24 AM   #7
steeldawg
Starter
 

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 626
Member Number: 13605
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

I think this thread was inteded to be funny.....And I think he talks gay too. Wouldnt that be a twist for the media to deal with if he came out.
steeldawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:25 AM   #8
steeldawg
Starter
 

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 626
Member Number: 13605
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
So what if he's gay? Doesn't make him a bad person or a bad QB.
No the way he throws the ball makes him a bad qb
steeldawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:28 AM   #9
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
No the way he throws the ball makes him a bad qb
Well - you got me there.
__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:45 AM   #10
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter
 
RoethlisBURGHer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Clowns Town,Ohio
Posts: 5,941
Member Number: 370
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

I don't think Tebow is gay, and this is coming from a person who absolutely hates Florida.

He's got his head on straight and he was taught very good morals growing up.

Then again, the same thing was said of Ben Roethlisberger.
__________________

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts