Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 04-23-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
SteelKnight
Team President

Member Number: 16119
Default Fan Class

I heard that the fans in New York were cheering "She said No" when our pick came up. Fine...they will have their year of fun.

It will be tough year and hopefully they will get bored of it after this year if Ben acts like it doesn't phase him or makes im even more focused.

What I'm scared of and hope doesn't happen is T-shirts. That would be low class. Hopefully they will do better than us. We had fans on another Steeler website making and ordering "Cheater" shirts against the Patriots and constantly rubbing it in.

These same Steeler fans were foolishly making a big deal when Brady chose to press charges against a theif who stole some expensive planting equipment...a thief who LATER turned out to have some health problems. I'm sure Brady had no idea but they were classless and trying to make Brady out to be some bad guy. Tere was no reasoning with these fools.

When Ray Lewis gave a speech at McNairs funeral, the Steelers fans at that website could not be humble and respectful just for a day.

Hopefully other fans will be classier than we were...I hope.
SteelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
TheWarDen86
BewbmeisterExtraordinaire
Supporter

Member Number: 1932
Thanked 1,345 Times in 617 Posts
Default Re: Fan Class

It was the classless side of Giants and Jets fans, but I also hear they shut when they heard "Make a Wish Foundation."
Old 04-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
CABurghfan
Water Boy

Member Number: 16133

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
It was the classless side of Giants and Jets fans, but I also hear they shut when they heard "Make a Wish Foundation."
I didn't hear that they shut up, but if they did, at least they had class enough to notice what was going on.

That kid did a good job with the pick.......
CABurghfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
SteelKnight
Team President

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
Yeah. That's what I heard. Some even wonder if it was a strategy of the Commish.

Chants get old so I hope it only goes a year. People eventually stopped chanting that Ray lewis was a Murderer. The whole Patriots cheating thing is old news. We'll take our year of pain but hopefully next year they will move on to other things.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
SteelKid212
Starter

Member Number: 13746

yep that kid did good... my hats off to him.

i just hope i dont ever do some stupid thing to disrespect another team having issues... cuz what goes arouuuuuuuuuuuuuuund.............................

comes around.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #6
SteelKnight
Team President

Quote:
Originally Posted by CABurghfan View Post
I didn't hear that they shut up, but if they did, at least they had class enough to notice what was going on.

That kid did a good job with the pick.......
The kid didn't look happy. It was probably because he's 16 and even though he is not healthy, he understands what they were doing. They ruined his moment. I wuldn't be surprised if he had to cancel plans to wear his number 7 or number 10 jerseys to the event. 86 is a safe bet.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #7
SteelGhost
Starter

Member Number: 13528

It would be great to play the Jets in the AFC Championship Game in New York and WIN, and play the Giants in the SB and WIN
SteelGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:15 PM   #8
SteelKnight
Team President

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelKid212 View Post
yep that kid did good... my hats off to him.

i just hope i dont ever do some stupid thing to disrespect another team having issues... cuz what goes arouuuuuuuuuuuuuuund.............................

comes around.
Yeah...this is why I thought the patriot T-shirts were classless. I told them, why not just beat them on the field and say we are better than you. Why try to make people, fans, sad? I asked them if they thought that is how the Rooneys wouldn want us to behave and whether the Rooneys would endorse the shirts and they wouldn't answer.

We are Steeler fans. We are classy and should behave that way.

I hope others will realise that whatever Ben did, we fans didn't do it so don't try to ruin our fun watching football. If you have Beef, settle it on the field. Anyway, I hope it doesn't go to T-shirts.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:17 PM   #9
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

Oh the chant stopped as soon as Goodell said "Make a wish foundation"

Then the room gave the Kid a Standing Ovation.

Public Relations Win for the Steelers.

"Want to Mock us? Really? Here, mock this kid...oh...what happened? Feel like a jerkoofff now don't you Jets fan....good for you...enjoy your mediocre over hyped season morons."
Old 04-23-2010, 04:17 PM   #10
SteelKnight
Team President

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelGhost View Post
It would be great to play the Jets in the AFC Championship Game in New York and WIN, and play the Giants in the SB and WIN
We can't be sure that it is only those two teams that will behave classless. I wish the commishoner would mention what he hope out of the fans. This is not to say they would listen but hey...