Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2006, 08:30 PM   #11
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

ive never seen such a hyped up overblown imaginary "contoversy" over the referees.

there was worse calls against the Steelers at Indy and against the Patriots at Denver. Seattle lost because they sucked. shut up everybody!!!!

and to the Raider people... especially to the "we were the 2 greatest teams ever" chap,
you are dreaming if you think you can even compare the 70's Raiders to the 70's Steelers, like you were Ali and Frazier or something. the 70's Raiders were a choke team that only won their ONE SB because of Ben Dreith. The 00's Patriots, 60's Packers, 80's 49ers, 90's Cowboys, '72 Dolphins, '85 Bears, the 70's Cowboys, the Gibbs Redskins were all better than that Raider group so just go away. Your team has one embarrassing Super Bowl appearance in 22 years. buh-bye!!
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:23 PM   #12
Tha rock
Starter
 
Tha rock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 463
Gender: Male
Member Number: 406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
ive never seen such a hyped up overblown imaginary "contoversy" over the referees.

there was worse calls against the Steelers at Indy and against the Patriots at Denver. Seattle lost because they sucked. shut up everybody!!!!

and to the Raider people... especially to the "we were the 2 greatest teams ever" chap,
you are dreaming if you think you can even compare the 70's Raiders to the 70's Steelers, like you were Ali and Frazier or something. the 70's Raiders were a choke team that only won their ONE SB because of Ben Dreith. The 00's Patriots, 60's Packers, 80's 49ers, 90's Cowboys, '72 Dolphins, '85 Bears, the 70's Cowboys, the Gibbs Redskins were all better than that Raider group so just go away. Your team has one embarrassing Super Bowl appearance in 22 years. buh-bye!!


hold up your talking out your neck now you no that idiot there were alot of bad calls in those games you just need to shut your damn mouth ok go tuck another team out a SB!!
__________________
Tha rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:31 PM   #13
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha rock
hold up your talking out your neck now you no that idiot there were alot of bad calls in those games you just need to shut your damn mouth ok go tuck another team out a SB!!
saying what huh you sense not making the games im talking of about can Patriots over your Raiders team Super Bowl!
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:35 PM   #14
Tha rock
Starter
 
Tha rock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 463
Gender: Male
Member Number: 406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
saying what huh you sense not making the games im talking of about can Patriots over your Raiders team Super Bowl!


what r u saying?? you no what im no replying to you after this your so damn stupid for your comments im done with you this is you
__________________
Tha rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:35 PM   #15
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter
 
Stlrs4Life's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Bedford, Pa
Posts: 5,658
Gender: Male
Member Number: 419
Thanks: 24
Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha rock
that ball hit the damn ground!!! blown call

There is no question on whether the ball hit the ground, it didn't touch the ground. The question is, did it hit Fuqua, or did it hit the ******* Tatum?
__________________

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:38 PM   #16
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha rock
what r u saying?? you no what im no replying to you after this your so damn stupid for your comments im done with you this is you

iyam saying what u say ic ant understand b;ablah Raiders stink a lot you smell bad
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:52 PM   #17
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,689
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,429
Thanked 11,031 Times in 4,566 Posts
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

has this thread taken a turn for the worse? just using the immaculate reception to make a point. not to rehash OLD wounds.

see seattle fans....youre not the only ones bitter over past calls. lol

so you got 2 options. either deal with it or be raiderfan. LMAO! just messing people, havin' championship fun, nothing personal.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:55 PM   #18
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

the ball bounced. hahaha. what a maroooon.
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:57 PM   #19
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,689
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,429
Thanked 11,031 Times in 4,566 Posts
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
what a maroooon.
bugs bunny?
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:59 PM   #20
3 to be 4
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: a delightful Kansas City Suburb
Posts: 2,642
Gender: Male
Member Number: 992
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: the immaculate reception vs. sb XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
bugs bunny?


ok, rocky, wheres he hiding?? wheres he hiding???
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts