Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Pittsburgh Sports > Pittsburgh Pirates

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
JCPsteelers
Starter

Member Number: 15542
Default Prediction: Pirates will fire Kerrigan very soon.

This is the kind of bs move that loser organizations make when things get out of hand like they have even though the talent level on the pitching staff is questionable Triple A at best.. They don't fire the guys that put together this crap ass pitching staff (Huntington and Coonelly) they fire the coach who is working with crap. Yeah its Kerrigan fault we have Triple A pitchers..

And don't give me this bs that these clowns have only been here for 2 plus years, they need time to develop the minors, blah, blah,blah. This pitching staff is embarrassing.. We have 11 pitchers and I would say that the Pirates have 2 arms that are major league viable (duke and malholm which isn't saying much).. That's on Huntington and Coonelly who's returns for the trades they made have been a joke..

Craig Morton shouldn't be allowed to pitch in Triple A let alone the majors.. But we are going to keep throwing him up there.. JOKE..

OH AND BOB NUTTING SELL THE DAMN TEAM!!

Sidenote: Glad I dumped Dotel off my fantasy team last week..
JCPsteelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:54 AM   #2
pittsburghp8baller
Head Coach
Supporter

Location: In A Place Where There Is No Other Hockey Fans!!!!!!
Member Number: 5365
Default Re: Prediction: Pirates will fire Kerrigan very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPsteelers View Post
This is the kind of bs move that loser organizations make when things get out of hand like they have even though the talent level on the pitching staff is questionable Triple A at best.. They don't fire the guys that put together this crap ass pitching staff (Huntington and Coonelly) they fire the coach who is working with crap. Yeah its Kerrigan fault we have Triple A pitchers..

And don't give me this bs that these clowns have only been here for 2 plus years, they need time to develop the minors, blah, blah,blah. This pitching staff is embarrassing.. We have 11 pitchers and I would say that the Pirates have 2 arms that are major league viable (duke and malholm which isn't saying much).. That's on Huntington and Coonelly who's returns for the trades they made have been a joke..

Craig Morton shouldn't be allowed to pitch in Triple A let alone the majors.. But we are going to keep throwing him up there.. JOKE..

OH AND BOB NUTTING SELL THE DAMN TEAM!!

Sidenote: Glad I dumped Dotel off my fantasy team last week..
i wasnt as lucky as you my friend, just now dropping him.

ill be honest, i was one of the ones defending the ownership for a while, but im done with it. When we keep calling players like chris jakubauskas (hope he gets better), Brian Bass and Burres up instead of bringing up Lincoln, who is major league ready is stupid.

the sad fact is that outside these five starters and then Lincoln and Kevin Hart, we have no pitchers in the system that are ready to pitch in the majors. Like it or not JCP, but most of these pitchers that we have gotten truely arent quite ready to make the leap this year. I do see Tim Alderson, Rudy Owens and to a lesser extent Michael Crotta, Justin Wilson and Jeff Locke making a push for a back end of the rotation spot. outside of those guys we are looking at the HS arms we just took as the next wave of pitchers. ZVR, Colton Cain, Zach Dodson and Brooks Pounders were all top 3 round talent, they just fell due to signability
Old 04-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding

Once again, the Manager is being blamed for getting sub-par talent to work with. Over all these years, the Manager was always a fall guy/yes man to the Nutjobs. The manager is getting fired because it once again closes the eyes to the real issue with the Pirates: The ownership and Bob Nutting.
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:08 AM   #4
steelerdude15
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15774

I wish Nutting would sell the team, I'm tired of seeing the Pirates always losing. Sell the team so we can have champions again Nutting!
steelerdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote