Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 05-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
SteelerEmpire
Head Coach

Member Number: 14355
Default Obama Birth Certificate DEMANDED !!!

Ouch !!! .... LINK: http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...birth.cnn.html

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353
Default Re: Obama Birth Certificate DEMANDED !!!

These birther fruitloops need to finally let this one go. Having this guy on point will only give them false hope that this dead horse can be resurrected...

When the sleazy lawyer condescendingly stated "I'm the lawyer", as if that actually MEANS something, I almost puked...
Old 05-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,667 Times in 1,153 Posts

as has been pointed out a thousand times, if there was anything to this, hillary clinton would have been all over it long before the presidential election... these fools are doing nothing but lining that lawyers pockets. i bet if they asked the lawyer to represent for free out of patriotic duty he'd laugh at them. he's getting paid reguardless of the outcome.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
Indo
Head Coach

Member Number: 11222

I see the points made here, but on the other hand, Anderson Cooper is a First-Class D/ckhead. He should understand AND RESPECT the Lawyer-Client relationship and the wish of most lawyers to speak for their clients (even if the lawyer is a douche). Also, he should respect the HUMAN BEING TO HUMAN BEING RELATIONSHIP and practice his interpersonal skills----he barely let either of the two being interviewed complete a single sentence or thought. Yet he continually corrected them when they interrupted him. That's GREAT reporting, Anderson. Why don't you give us your Opinion, and see to it that the converse opinion is completely quenched. Douche.

As far as the Birth Certificate goes---
I have my reservations. Why would ANYONE have any issue whatsoever in turning over his/her ORIGINAL Birth Certificate? Especially knowing that it would END this insanity? Unless, of course, there was something fishy about the whole thing.
It makes one go, "Hmmmmm".
But it is a moot point this late in the game. There is NO WAY the current POTUS is NOT a US citizen. EVEN IF HE IS NOT A US CITIZEN. Does everyone follow? If he is truly not a citizen, the govt CANNOT admit that it made a mistake in allowing a non-citizen to become President and, therefore, they "create" his citizenship.

Let it go already.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:07 AM   #5
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indo View Post
Anderson Cooper is a First-Class D/ckhead.
A keen observation indeed, Indo! But I have to take issue with the "douche" comment as it is an affront to douches everywhere.

I was amused to see that in the clip they displayed the forgery of the "birth 'record'" that has been bandied about the Internet rather than "the 'official' version". But in "fairness", that may be because there isn't an "'official' version".

Yeah, let it go Vincent.

Quote:
Why would ANYONE have any issue whatsoever in turning over his/her ORIGINAL Birth Certificate? Especially knowing that it would END this insanity? Unless, of course, there was something fishy about the whole thing.
That's my position. Produce the cert and it all goes away. What could possibly be the problem with that? Unless...

Another element of mystery and intrigue has emerged. Seems that the Kenyan interloper has a soshacurity number that was issued in Connecticut between 1977 and 1979. So what? Well he never lived in Connecticut and has no relatives who lived there either. His earliest "employment" reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins in Hawaii. Yeah, why would that raise any concern? He's consistent if nothing else. He hasn't released his education records, scholarly articles, passport documents, medical records, papers from his "service" in the Illinois state Senate, Illinois State Bar Association records, or any

I don't care what takes him down. Something will. He stinks like an open grave.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:20 AM   #6
revefsreleets
Living Legend

If he lost his original, this is probably all they are going to provide. This is the law of parsimony...the simplest solution is usually also the correct one.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
Indo
Head Coach

Member Number: 11222

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
If he lost his original, this is probably all they are going to provide. This is the law of parsimony...the simplest solution is usually also the correct one.
Yes. And that may be all that this amounts to. But all of the secrecy regarding all of these documents (which are supposedly a matter of public record) raises questions in my mind (Not that I would ruin my career, as this Lt. Colonel has ruined his). Hopefully, though, someone will take the initiative (Some Legislator) to see that this NEVER happens again.

I had to prove my US citizenship in order to register to vote. Since the Constitution demands that the Pres.-elect is a U.S, citizen maybe it would be wise that he/she proves it BEFORE being allowed on the ticket to be elected.

just sayin'....because I certainly do not know The Truth in this matter
Old 05-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #8
revefsreleets
Living Legend

It's probably a good idea for this to come out into the light...let it go to trial and the kooks can all have their day in court. Then this dead horse that has been beaten into glue can finally, once and for all, be laid to rest.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:19 PM   #9
The Patriot
Head Coach

Member Number: 7750

Why would you refuse an order to go help your wounded comrades in Iraq? Principle?
Old 05-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #10
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
I had to prove my US citizenship in order to register to vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
It's probably a good idea for this to come out into the light...let it go to trial and the kooks can all have their day in court.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
Why would you refuse an order to go help your wounded comrades in Iraq? Principle?
Inasmuch as any of us had to present proof of citizenship to vote, and that natural citizenship is a constitutional requirement to occupy the White House, its only reasonable to require that the Kenyan interloper furnish us with definitive documentation to that effect. Its such a basic thing to "ask", and I don't think it should marginalize anyone that seeks that end.

As for those that refuse orders from the Kenyan interloper, until he ponies up the proof, they're right to do so. I admire their fortitude because they'll certainly be dragged through the muck by the folks they serve.

Yes Revs, a day in court would be appropriate. Then it'll all go away. One way or the other.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote