Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 02-08-2006, 02:27 PM   #21
rowedf
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 367
Default Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???

For real though, altough he was a jerk in how he said it, he has a point. We need to freakin get over it and forget about it. WE WON THE BIG GAME, let's be happy and stop complaining about Seattle whinning.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:37 PM   #22
SalukiSteelers
Starter

Location: Live in Carbondale, IL, USA, home of the SIU Salukis.
Member Number: 844

Da Bears needs to chill out. Pittsburgh rolled through the NFC North, the top-three seeds in the AFC, and they held the NFL MVP to under 100 yards and kept him out of the endzone. I'm wondering, did the refs put the fear of the big hit in to the hearts of Seahawks receivers and, especially, that scared, soft tight end? If I were Da Bears, either the poster or the team, I think I would worry more about why the team got smoked by a wideout who everybody and their mothers knew was going to get the ball thrown his way and less about the five-time World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. As for what the team has done lately, I think the answer is lose consistently and puke away the few postseason opportunities they've gotten. Go eat a sausage, Da Bears, and leave the football commentary to folks who know what they're talking about. Don't hate our team 'cause they win...Hate 'em because their blow your franchise out of the water. Go shovel some snow, Grabowski.
SalukiSteelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 03:00 PM   #23
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Bears
Why? I have no idea. You guys are a pathetic bunch of cry babies. You are all riding the Seahawks when they are the ones that got the official shafting. The Hawks are not saying anything about you guys just the officials. I`m soory to even say Pittsburgh still has a football team, Lombardi is rolling over in his grave knowing what you guys are saying and doing. You guys won and still can`t stop complaining. Use your little towel to wipe those tears and become men.
Are you stupid?? Seriuosly if you have some kind of handicap that we should know about, let us know!
By them crying about the refs, NON FRIGGIN STOP, it takes a way from a Super Bowl victory! Thats all the sports shows are talking about.

After the game cry about the refs!
Maybe Monday. But Tues and now Wed! Give me a break, nothing is going to change! The refs blew two plays! The block in the back against Ben after the int,
and the Stevens fumble when t he ref blew the whistle to early
Old 02-08-2006, 03:25 PM   #24
Sharkissle29
Team President

Member Number: 910

i represent chicago on this board, take a hike
Old 02-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #25
OurSavior=#7
Water Boy

Member Number: 1791

I would just like to say I live in Illinois and I have to put up with Bears fans everyday. Most of them cry more then my new born. Granted not all of them, but most of them. For the what was suppose to be the best defense in the NFL Pittsburgh sure did make them look like a high school football team, which they usually look like anyway. Only thing that allows them to brag is being in the worse division in football.

Also I drove from Illinois to watch the Steelersvs Bears and was sitting in the endzone when the BUS ran over Urlacher, sure made him look like the great lineback he is huh?

But I do like the new Urlacher Jesery they have out now did you guys see it?

Its pink and it has The Bus's foot prints down the front. Bears fans should look into getting one.
OurSavior=#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 04:04 PM   #26
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

This is kind of funny...this titflap comes in here, posts in the wrong forum, incorrectly dubs the WRONG team the crybabies, then backs up his false assertion by....wait for it....CRYING about it!
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 04:06 PM   #27
Man_Of_Steel
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 1036

Old 02-08-2006, 04:22 PM   #28
syde18T
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Bears
Why? I have no idea. You guys are a pathetic bunch of cry babies. You are all riding the Seahawks when they are the ones that got the official shafting. The Hawks are not saying anything about you guys just the officials. I`m soory to even say Pittsburgh still has a football team, Lombardi is rolling over in his grave knowing what you guys are saying and doing. You guys won and still can`t stop complaining. Use your little towel to wipe those tears and become men.
To bitch about the refs takes the credit away from Pittsburgh. How else would you respond to it? You're trying to celebrate your teams hard earned victory, and alas people start to throw BS card about the officials.

Semper Fi though devil....
Old 02-08-2006, 04:44 PM   #29
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by syde18T
To bitch about the refs takes the credit away from Pittsburgh. How else would you respond to it? You're trying to celebrate your teams hard earned victory, and alas people start to throw BS card about the officials.

Thank you!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2006, 04:50 PM   #30
TexaSteeler
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 896

Quote:
Originally Posted by syde18T

That sums it up. We don't attack the SH fans about the game, just defend our team from them.
TexaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote