Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 06-10-2010, 12:12 PM   #11
mikegrimey
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15679
Default Re: Accuser says Roethlisberger had temper

Some of you are flat out ridiculous.

Ridiculing a woman because she claims she was afraid to fight off a 6'4 265 pound man? So it's a foregone conclusion that "you" would kick and scream and do everything in your power?
Have you ever been raped, molested, or treated in an unwanted sexually aggressive way?
You all sound quite sure of yourselves.

Also, refresh me, who's looking for a big pay day?

People like you are no worse than the media that crucifies people prematurely.
mikegrimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #12
Steelerfreak58
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 8080

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegrimey View Post
Some of you are flat out ridiculous.

Ridiculing a woman because she claims she was afraid to fight off a 6'4 265 pound man? So it's a foregone conclusion that "you" would kick and scream and do everything in your power?
Have you ever been raped, molested, or treated in an unwanted sexually aggressive way?
You all sound quite sure of yourselves.

Also, refresh me, who's looking for a big pay day?

People like you are no worse than the media that crucifies people prematurely.
Go away turd. You are a tool.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #13
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend

Member Number: 618

she also said she asked him to use the bathroom with her and then turned around and said that didnt happen and he walked into the room with his junk hanging out...
Not a very good story... think most of it was made up.... Ben made some bad choices in that situation but the girls should be put in jail "IF" they made it up
Old 06-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #14
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15921

^^^agreed. They can ruin someones life by making stuff up. I say give her a polygraph and if it comes back she is BS'ing then prosecute her
pete74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #15
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodfatherofSoul View Post
No kidding. These chicks were following his crew from bar to bar, and I'm sure it wasn't for an autograph. They probably expected box tickets and a limo ride.
Not to mention to get their hair done also......

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:59 PM   #16
shawnb
Water Boy

Member Number: 16060

ah......it's like a story, I think only the girl know the truth.
shawnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #17
kittenfantastico76
Starter

Member Number: 11856

Ugh, reading her statement at the beginning of this made my head hurt.

Like maybe Ben like had like a serious quick temper because like she tends to say like a lot in her like statement... like, like, like, OMG.

Only the girl and Ben know what really happened in that bathroom. I would love to hear Ben's side but I doubt anyone in the media wants to hear his, only hers or what they want to claim happened.

I hope he's able to lesson the game total missed to 4. Let's go for shining behavior Ben!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:40 PM   #18
rich4eagle
Starter

Member Number: 399
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (AP)—The college student who accused Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger(notes) of sexually assaulting her said she didn’t try to fight him off because he appeared earlier in the night to have a short temper.

“I noticed throughout the night he kind of had like a short temper, like he would get really like defensive,” she told police in her second interview with them on March 5, about 12 hours after she said the assault took place. She didn’t elaborate further on what made her think the quarterback had a short temper.

The accuser’s interview is among more than 50 audio and video recordings released Wednesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The prosecutor determined there wasn’t enough evidence to warrant criminal charges after the investigation concluded, and he said the woman ultimately asked him not to prosecute the quarterback.

ADVERTISEMENT

One of the new videos shows Roethlisberger smiling, giving people high-fives and pumping his fist at the club where the woman said she was assaulted.

The 20-year-old accuser was interviewed twice by police—the first time shortly after she made the accusation early March 5 in the small college town of Milledgeville, about 80 miles southeast of Atlanta. The second interview was about 12 hours later at the Milledgeville police station.

The woman sounded intoxicated when she spoke with Milledgeville officer Jason Lopez in the first interview. Her words were slurred and she even says at one point, “Obviously, I’m drunk.” An audio recording of that interview was made.

During the first interview, she said she repeatedly told Roethlisberger, “I really don’t think this is OK,” but couldn’t stop him from having sex with her in the bathroom of a bar.

“I don’t know what I can … do,” she said. “I’m a little girl and he’s a big boy.”

The next afternoon, she went to the police station for a follow-up interview that was videotaped. She was calm and matter-of-fact when discussing the alleged attack, struggling to remember a few details from the previous night but adamant that she had been raped by Roethlisberger.

In the video, the woman’s face was blurred. She was wearing a navy blue T-shirt and jeans had her blond hair pulled back. She told police she didn’t think trying to fight Roethlisberger would stop the assault.

“I figured it wouldn’t help anything,” she said. “I didn’t want, obviously, him to hurt me any more than he was going to.”

The new videos include the first extensive comments by the woman that have been made public, though written statements she gave investigators have been released. She has declined interview requests. The Associated Press generally doesn’t name those who say they were sexually assaulted, and authorities haven’t released her name.

The quarterback was suspended for the first six games of the upcoming season, though commissioner Roger Goodell said he could reduce it to four games if Roethlisberger shows he is committed to improving his off-the-field behavior.

Roethlisberger also is being sued in Nevada by a woman who says he sexually assaulted her there in 2008. There were no charges brought in that case.

His attorney has denied he did anything wrong in Georgia, where he owns a lake house near Milledgeville.

In suspending Roethlisberger, Goodell has said the 28-year-old failed to meet the league’s expectations for player behavior with his carousing.

One of the new videos shows the quarterback partying at the club where the accusation was made. The shaky 49-second video, shot by a member of Roethlisberger’s entourage, shows the quarterback, wearing a black Nike baseball cap and black T-shirt with a devil’s face on it.

Most of what Roethlisberger is saying is drowned out by loud music in the club, but he can be heard asking a girl what her drink tastes like.

He repeatedly gives high fives to people off camera. When the friend shooting the video asks him to say hi, he strikes a pose, punches his fist twice in the air and flashes a huge grin at the camera.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's game time! Sign up for Fantasy Football
yep he full of testostorence and she full of stupidity being in a mens bathroom with him lllllllllllllllllwell it is clear he has a temper.............

this is dumber than a brick to start
rich4eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:12 AM   #19
steelcity1974
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 9669

This is a true story. I was in Pittsburgh for my cousin's wedding Memorial Day weekend, stayin at Sheraton Staion Square. My pregnant wife was sleeping in our hotel room while I was in the room across the hall with my brother and dad. We were drinking beer and shooting the $h!t. It was about 1am, and we hear a bunch of noise out in the hall. My brother (39 years old) goes out and it's a group of 20-something year old girls drunk and carrying on. So my brother is like "what's going on out here, you girls having a good time" you know the typical BS a 39 year old married guy says when random young girls are partying it up and having a good time. Three of them come over to the door of our room and start making comments about my brother being hot, blah, blah, blah. One of them literally said "show us your penis. Come on, take it out." I'm not lying. Of course all this woke my wife up, and you don't want to piss my pregnant wife off...thankfully the girls stumbled off to their room before it got out of hand. To answer your question, no, my brother didn't show them anything. We went back inside and continued drinking beer and talking about how great the 2008 season was. But it occurred to me...if young girls these days can be that stupid and wreckless with a normal dude like my brother...you telling me they aren't 100x worse around a guy like Ben? Come on. I don't think she was after money at all. I think she got caught up in the moment as an immature 20 year old and then felt like a *****, and made up the rape. Then it became difficult once she sobbered up to admit it was a lie. So, ok she decides to continue the lie, but the story is full of holes and no harm no foul. But what she didn't think of is all the idiots that will convict Ben in public opinion just for the accusation. If her and her family have any class whatsoever, someone (maybe her lawyer) needs to come out and apologize to Ben and state that no rape occurred and that she made it up because she was drunk and scared.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #20
MassSteeler
Water Boy

Member Number: 15532

After all I've read and seen about this, I've come to 2 conclusions:

1) Ben is extremely careless in public, and does a lot of idiotic things. However, that does not mean he's a rapist.

2) This girl is no angel.

Let's just hope Ben cleans up his act and doesn't try to get with random drunk chicks in bathrooms anymore.
MassSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote