Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 07-31-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
Big
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16315
My Mood: Tired
Default Support Ben

If you travel to Latrobe or go to the games in Pittsburgh, let Ben know most fans support him and would never boo him. Also, let Roger Goodell know that over punishing a white guy is not the answer to the leagues problems. Guys such as Vince Young and Cedric Benson receive nothing, not even a fine. Both were either arrested or charged with a crime. VY was even caught on tape..........Roger Goodell can be reached at 212.450.2027, this is his real number and he has been known to return your calls.

Support Ben
Old 07-31-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
Griff
Water Boy

Member Number: 16495
Default Re: Support Ben

I'd like to see him traded ASAP. We are not the Ravens after all. I'm sorry my first post here is a wet blanket, but I have daughters.
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:26 PM   #3
whatdoiknow
Banned

Member Number: 16053

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
I'd like to see him traded ASAP. We are not the Ravens after all. I'm sorry my first post here is a wet blanket, but I have daughters.

So what, you have daughters, what does that mean ? Does that mean girls can't lie ? ***** around ? Extort people ? Cause that's what it clearly looked to me. Especially in the Nevada Incident. As for the Georgia thing, why are you making that girl out as Mother Teresa ? I mean it was CONFIRMED that she had been dringking before she met up with Ben's party. It is CONFIRMED that she not only had on a button that said DTF, but according to one of her friends who was there earlier, she had Invited Ben back to her sorority house...what kind of sweet...Innocent girl does that ? For you to outright say trade Ben, when he was NEVER Arrested, charged, convicted,,,or even brought in to be questioned,,,and say trade him. But you DON'T say trade James Harrison who ADMITTED he hit the mother of his child, or ever called for the trading of Santonio, or the countless of other steeler players who HAVE been arrested, or cited for criminal offenses only makes you look ridicously dumb. So please...get off your Daughters comment..( No pun Intended )
whatdoiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:46 PM   #4
Big
Draft Prospect

You have daughters???? Any idiot can have kids......not saying you are one, but that comment leans you in that direction. You speak as if Ben admitted to raping the girl or he was arrested for doing so, but he wasn't. All you have to go on is the media feeding frenzy that wanted nothing more than headlines.

It's peeps like this Ben is afraid of........
Old 07-31-2010, 12:55 PM   #5
steelerzfannforever
Water Boy

Member Number: 9327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Its people like you that totally disgust me.
steelerzfannforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
SteeleReign
Team President

Member Number: 13943

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerzfannforever View Post
Its people like you that totally disgust me.
Wow! Really??!! A guy that makes a stand against the type of behavior that Ben exhibited disgusts you? But you're cool with Ben? He doesn't disgust you?! I'm shocked that so many of you think Ben is innocent.

I'm all for giving him another chance & I can certainly forgive, but don't be stupid enough to think that he didn't do anything wrong. The girl in this case obviously put herself in a compromising position, but that certainly doesn't mean Ben didn't take advantage of her.

If Ben played for the Ravens and pulled this stunt you guys would be tearing him up.
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:08 PM   #7
Big
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleReign View Post
Wow! Really??!! A guy that makes a stand against the type of behavior that Ben exhibited disgusts you? But you're cool with Ben? He doesn't disgust you?! I'm shocked that so many of you think Ben is innocent.

I'm all for giving him another chance & I can certainly forgive, but don't be stupid enough to think that he didn't do anything wrong. The girl in this case obviously put herself in a compromising position, but that certainly doesn't mean Ben didn't take advantage of her.

If Ben played for the Ravens and pulled this stunt you guys would be tearing him up.
The girl was drunk, as were her friends, and they made something out of nothing. Im sure Ben wasnt the perfect gentleman, but what ever happened, Im convinced happened with TWO willing participants
Old 07-31-2010, 02:17 PM   #8
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

ben didnt rape her, but he did get her drunk, thats why im pissed with him, the irresponsible ****** of the afc north... he should of known better....

.... id rather have a bar brawler in the league than a dude that has been accused of rape... twice

he still deserves a year for his rapist crimes. burn and cut off his balls and penis.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:19 PM   #9
whatdoiknow
Banned

Member Number: 16053

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleReign View Post

You're shocked that so may of us think Ben is Innocent ??? Hey my UNEDUCATED Boy, in this country we have what is known as a " Persumption of Innocence " In other words, to be GUILTY, one has to be arrested, charged, convicted,,ect,,ect. Is any of this filtering down that dome you call a head ? Oh and BTW,,,Can you give me my Lucky Lotto numbers tonight ? I mean I'm assuming you can since you can ASSume that we ALL would be doing this and that IF Ben was a Raven. Cause I can assure you that many years ago, when Ray Lewis was ACTUALLY Arrested, and charged, and brought to trial,,I as a steeler fan totally supported him, and presumed him Innocent...not until a jury SAYS he is Guilty. No one here has said that Ben showed some poor decision making by allowing himself into an enviorment in Georgia for another woman to accuse him of something, especially with the Nevada accusations still out there...even though THAT was not, or never a LEGAL matter..but a CIVIL one. Ah, I will ASSume you do know the difference between " Law & Order ",,,and Judge Judy! But Ben was NEVER...EVER under ANY sort of Legal Investigation whatsoever in Nevada. Just a woman filing a 100,000 dollar suit against him for Sexual Assault...a year after the fact. Kinda nice of her to wait a whole year huh ?...that way there would be NO records of Ben calling her to say his room TV did not work, or video of the hallways into Ben's room, that IF she would have reported it when it allegedly happened,,,we would have KNOWN If she Indeed did receive a call from Ben. And we would have KNOWN if she did Indeed go to Ben's room, cause the Hotel Video would have shown it. And we could have SEEN her exit his room afterwards, and see if she looked like she was assaulted.

Ah but alas,,she did not report it right away. And since NO Hotels keep those videos, or call recordings more than 6 to 8 months,,,I guess we will never know huh MENSA ?

Oh but I forgot,,,he IS Guilty according to you. And since you are obviously a card-carrying member of " Dionne Warwick';s Psychic friends network "...we should ALL just bow down to you,,,and accept that Ben is a guilty as Hell Rapist.

Is that about right ?
whatdoiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:39 PM   #10
Griff
Water Boy

Member Number: 16495

Ben's late night antics, whatever they amount to in truth, don't reflect well on the organization. He is supposed to be a team leader and the face of the organization and he is not up to the challenge. The bottom line with Ben is that he is either suffering from brain damage and not responsible for his erratic behavior or stunningly disconnected from reality. If he has TBI he needs the support of the Steelers, but should never step on the playing field again. The pattern of complaints from women have been with him a long time and in my opinion are too serious to ignore. Thanks for the support SteeleReign. I appreciate it.
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote