Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
huntingteacher
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 43
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15304
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
My Mood: Bored
Default Support young girls who are raped!!!

Not much to say, but this is who we should be supporting!!!!
huntingteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:54 PM   #2
supa_fly_steeler
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: They call me bruce wayne batman cape crusader
Posts: 3,647
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Support young girls who are raped!!!

At camp Latrobe there will be air sirens for the ladies to know when Ben Roethlisberger is around and there will be pictures on the wall saying do not approach

supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
SteeleReign
Team President
 
SteeleReign's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,239
Member Number: 13943
Thanks: 297
Thanked 349 Times in 227 Posts
Default Re: Support young girls who are raped!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingteacher View Post
Not much to say, but this is who we should be supporting!!!!
Lol....you're right. Some of these girls are gold diggers, but many of them aren't & they get taken advantage of.

I'm a sports nut, but the attitude many of these young guys have is outta control. They truly believe they are above the law & bullet proof & become so disconnected from reality that it's becoming harder & harder to support many of them.
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
whatdoiknow
Banned
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 613
Member Number: 16053
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Support young girls who are raped!!!

I do support women who are raped. I also support people who are falsely accused of Rape///you know, the catigory that Ben falls into. And I choose to NOT support Crazy Nutty women like the one in Nevada who never reported a Rape. Never went to the Cops. And who devuldged to a co-worker she freely had sex with Ben. And I don't support college girls who are obvious fans of " Girls gone Wild " Cozy up to Pro Athletes, and willingly go to a bathroom with that Pro Athlete to try and go down on him. THOSE types of women I do not support. Nor does ANYONE with a IQ over 25.
whatdoiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
SteeleReign
Team President
 
SteeleReign's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,239
Member Number: 13943
Thanks: 297
Thanked 349 Times in 227 Posts
Default Re: Support young girls who are raped!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiknow View Post
I do support women who are raped. I also support people who are falsely accused of Rape///you know, the catigory that Ben falls into. And I choose to NOT support Crazy Nutty women like the one in Nevada who never reported a Rape. Never went to the Cops. And who devuldged to a co-worker she freely had sex with Ben. And I don't support college girls who are obvious fans of " Girls gone Wild " Cozy up to Pro Athletes, and willingly go to a bathroom with that Pro Athlete to try and go down on him. THOSE types of women I do not support. Nor does ANYONE with a IQ over 25.
Once again, your opinion is your opinion. In my opinion Ben has established a pattern of behavior that leads me to believe that he is more guilty than innocent.

None of us were witness to these events so for you to assume that your opinion is fact is absolutely ridiculous.
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:31 PM   #6
whatdoiknow
Banned
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 613
Member Number: 16053
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Support young girls who are raped!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleReign View Post
Once again, your opinion is your opinion. In my opinion Ben has established a pattern of behavior that leads me to believe that he is more guilty than innocent.

None of us were witness to these events so for you to assume that your opinion is fact is absolutely ridiculous.


Yes but the difference is, my opinion is based on FACTS! And your opinion is based on Rampant speculation, and the biased media reporting.


There in lies the differences.
whatdoiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:41 PM   #7
supa_fly_steeler
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: They call me bruce wayne batman cape crusader
Posts: 3,647
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Support young girls who are raped!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiknow View Post
Yes but the difference is, my opinion is based on FACTS! And your opinion is based on Rampant speculation, and the biased media reporting.


There in lies the differences.
Nobody knows what the **** went down in that club, if he had his guards BAR the other entrants... then it sounds suspicious.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #8
SteeleReign
Team President
 
SteeleReign's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,239
Member Number: 13943
Thanks: 297
Thanked 349 Times in 227 Posts
Default Re: Support young girls who are raped!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiknow View Post
Yes but the difference is, my opinion is based on FACTS! And your opinion is based on Rampant speculation, and the biased media reporting.


There in lies the differences.
Sorry, you're wrong. There is NO difference. My opinion is based on the FACTS as well. I just choose to believe that the FACTS paint a different picture of Ben than you do.

You choose to believe the girl in Georgia is to blame because she was drunk & wearing clothes that suggest she is sleazy and she took advantage of poor innocent Ben.

I choose to believe Ben should know better being that he's the superstar with the bodyguards. And, aside from that, had just fought off similar legal allegations & is still fighting a civil suit related the incident in Nevada.

Rape or not, Ben is behaving like a moron & is one more stupid incident from getting shipped out.
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:35 PM   #9
rbryan
Team President
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maui by way of New Brighton PA
Posts: 2,030
Member Number: 5196
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Support young girls who are raped!!!

Guilty till proven innocent?? No...thats not how we roll in the US...remember?

Guilty of poor judgement....no doubt, but not guilty or even formally charged of rape.

Next......
rbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #10
SteeleReign
Team President
 
SteeleReign's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,239
Member Number: 13943
Thanks: 297
Thanked 349 Times in 227 Posts
Default Re: Support young girls who are raped!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan View Post
Guilty till proven innocent?? No...thats not how we roll in the US...remember?

Guilty of poor judgement....no doubt, but not guilty or even formally charged of rape.

Next......
No one is suggesting he has been proven guilty. Some of us just feel that he's lost control of himself & is lucky to still be here. AND, should he decide to act like a moron again, should be traded immediately.
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts