Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 08-10-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,929 Times in 779 Posts
Default "I haven't seen this many girls on a football field the last time...."

... we played the Pittsburgh Steelers."

-Chad 'big mouth who never has a good game against the Steelers overrated circus clown' Ocho Cinco (what a mockery of the game this nut brings to the NFL.)

Anyone catch Max Starks comments on this?

Here's a team that we have completley owned over the last forever of their existence, a team that gets their Super Bowl aspiration on beating the Steelers & NOW, they are giving us this kind of bulletin board material? We should and could have won both games last season against these one hit wonders and we dominated the first game on paper rather than the score board. These frauds have no idea what it takes to step up in the limelight of football and it'll be damn entertaining to see us completley make them our bitch and put them right back where they belong.

We have something for Cincinnati this year, and with their abomination that will come about with Cinco and Owens, they will forever remember who the beast of the division is and who their daddy is... the Pittsburgh Steelers. Take two from us during a down year, but try doin it again *****cats.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #2
FourThreeMafia
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 3558
Default Re: "I haven't seen this many girls on a football field the last time...."

All Chad knows how to do is talk, and at this point, his mouth is bigger than his talent.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
whatdoiknow
Banned

Member Number: 16053
Default Re: "I haven't seen this many girls on a football field the last time...."

Chad has never been a bad guy off the field. And usually I don't mind his little jabs at the opposing DB's he's going to face. But he went WAY over the line here on this one. And Max Starks got it right to. We don't normally need alot of extra motivation when we face the Bungals, but this is gonna place a big ole target right on Chad's Back come our first game with them. I'm sure once the game gets close and this is brought up again, I'm sure Chad is going to TRY and back track from his statement. But the steelers D will remember!
whatdoiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #4
Riddle_Of_Steel
Head Coach

Member Number: 13727

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiknow View Post
Chad has never been a bad guy off the field. And usually I don't mind his little jabs at the opposing DB's he's going to face. But he went WAY over the line here on this one. And Max Starks got it right to. We don't normally need alot of extra motivation when we face the Bungals, but this is gonna place a big ole target right on Chad's Back come our first game with them. I'm sure once the game gets close and this is brought up again, I'm sure Chad is going to TRY and back track from his statement. But the steelers D will remember!
If there is one thing that has held true under Mike Tomlin, it seems that wsometimes drop easy games to teams we should beat, but we always seem to get revenge....

* The Jags owned us in 2006, 2007, so we took care of them in 2008, and their season went downhill after playing us.

* The Titans owned us in 2008 and stomped up our Towel, they didn't win another game for over 12 weeks following that, and also we took care of them in week 1 of 2009.

* The Patriots, who have been our nemesis for years, got busted by the Steelers in 2008 33-10.

* The Ravens who embaraased us in 2006, we buried 35-7 in 2007.

I expect Cincinnati and Cleveland to be the unfortunate recipients of a Steelers beatdown or two this year....Tomlin isn't a perfect head coach, but seems to know what games are most important for the fans, and he makes sure his staff and the team are fired up and ready for them.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
mikegrimey
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15679

Typical potty mouty by Chad Johnson, although I'm not so sure that Starks isn't just doing the same thing and giving them bulletin board material too. Plus the oft-repeated "we could have won both of those games" is a useless comment because it draws attention away from what actually did happen instead of what could have.

I expect us to have a tough fight with Cincy this year. They have a good defense and if we can't have some success running against them it'll be tough. Last year we did ok against them, moving the ball down the field pretty well, but we weren't converting TDs and they stopped us flat out on a win or lose drive. With the addition of Owens their passing game should be better so we'll have to do a little more than just focus on Benson and Chad. They should be some good games, i'm looking forward to them.
mikegrimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
kirklandrules
Team Captain

Member Number: 8659

I think OC is funny. There's a lot of d-bags that think very highly of themselves, but cinco is just a goofball. Personally, I got a good laugh out of this comment ... it's actually funny. And it seems most of these guys don't really care. Yes, Starks mentioned it and appears to take exception to those comments, but I really don't think most of the team cares.

If Palmer made those comments or some other non-goofball playing for the bungles, then I think the entire team would be ready to rock. Just my opinion.
kirklandrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #7
scsteeler
Team Captain

Member Number: 8491

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklandrules View Post
I think OC is funny. There's a lot of d-bags that think very highly of themselves, but cinco is just a goofball. Personally, I got a good laugh out of this comment ... it's actually funny. And it seems most of these guys don't really care. Yes, Starks mentioned it and appears to take exception to those comments, but I really don't think most of the team cares.

If Palmer made those comments or some other non-goofball playing for the bungles, then I think the entire team would be ready to rock. Just my opinion.
Yes Chad is just being Chad. Off the Field the guy is a nice person and one thing I credit him for is I have never heard him speak down to or curse at anyone while talking his smack during a game.

Nothing wrong with him having confidence about his skills or team. Its up to the STEELERS TO REMIND HIM THAT WE OWN THEIR ASSES.

scsteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
cloppbeast
Team Captain

Member Number: 16124

Am I the only one who doesn't think think this is a big deal? This is no different from anything else Chad has done, and I don't see why the Steeler's would be insulted by it. He's just trying to be funny.
cloppbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #9
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,929 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloppbeast View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't think think this is a big deal? This is no different from anything else Chad has done, and I don't see why the Steeler's would be insulted by it. He's just trying to be funny.
Do you NOT understand the rivalry of sports? Ever played on any kinds of sports team that has the opportunity for rivals to talk smack? I have.

Certain jabs and talk can get under some peoples skin and this is no different. Max Starks obviously stated his case since it's SIMPLE: The Cincinnati Bengals have been tormented by us for decades. We are their standard. To hear them talk shit on us just pisses us off, esp after getting swept by such a shit team last year who have been nothin but ****y with their lead smack, Ochoweirdo.

Oh, and the Pittsburgh Steelers don't like them as well.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #10
cloppbeast
Team Captain

Member Number: 16124

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Do you NOT understand the rivalry of sports? Ever played on any kinds of sports team that has the opportunity for rivals to talk smack? I have.

Certain jabs and talk can get under some peoples skin and this is no different. Max Starks obviously stated his case since it's SIMPLE: The Cincinnati Bengals have been tormented by us for decades. We are their standard. To hear them talk shit on us just pisses us off, esp after getting swept by such a shit team last year who have been nothin but ****y with their lead smack, Ochoweirdo.

Oh, and the Pittsburgh Steelers don't like them as well.
I understand rivalries can get heated, but at the same time you have to consider personalities involved too. Starks was quite upset about Chad's comments, but Hampton brushed them aside nonchalantly.

Hampton understands Chad, as we should as well. When a J Peazy type talks, he means something entirely different than Ochocinco. Chad likes to goof off, and he is halfway jesting when he makes most of his comments. Don't you remember when he sent some secondary player for one opponent a gift basket? There's no way he was being entirely serious when he did that. We're talking about a guy who changed his name to Ochocinco! That should tell you something about his personality.

I wouldn't doubt if Chad is friends with most of the players on apposing teams, including the Steelers.
cloppbeast is offline   Reply With Quote