Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 07-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #1
woodsy
Water Boy

Member Number: 13801
Default Question about Steelers X-Mas Cards

Hey all...I was wondering if any of you had the Steelers X-mas cards that would get sent out with team photo over the years. I came across the 70's and 80's during a house cleaning and don't know what to do with them. How did you display them? Is there interest in them from fans? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
woodsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:39 AM   #2
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642
Default Re: Question about Steelers X-Mas Cards

Are you talking about the ones the team itself would send out to thier season ticket holders every year.As anything they are a collectible.I have one as it mathes the special litograph poster that was limited and numbered and signed for the last season of 3 rivers stadium.So the card they sent out that year also has the same photo on it.I have it diplayed in the frame with the poster.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #3
woodsy
Water Boy

Member Number: 13801

Yes those are the ones. I haven't seen any from recent years, but the older ones are a traditional card with a steelers theme holiday logo on front and team photo inside. I didn't know if there was a way to mount/display so both could be seen. Also...your collection is beyond impressive. Hope the sale helps you out.
woodsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:14 AM   #4
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642

Yeah i don't know if there is a way to display the inside and outside of the card without destorying it.And i would'nt suggest you do that as i love these cards as they are rare and unique.When i was putting together my collection i was trying to add these cards but had a tough time finding them.Thanks for the kind words about my collection.I have not been able to sell very much of it,a few items here and there.But every little bit helps.I was just hoping that a rich steelers fan would see it and want to make my steelers room theres-just kidding.Well again thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsy View Post
Yes those are the ones. I haven't seen any from recent years, but the older ones are a traditional card with a steelers theme holiday logo on front and team photo inside. I didn't know if there was a way to mount/display so both could be seen. Also...your collection is beyond impressive. Hope the sale helps you out.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote