Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Media

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 08-23-2010, 03:37 AM   #1
yafqnven
Water Boy

Member Number: 16634
Default just like you have been doing to me for sixteen years

Junior had just received his brand new drivers license. To celebrate, the whole family trooped out to the driveway and climbed into the car for his inaugural drive. Dad immediately headed to the back seat, directly behind the newly minted driver. "I'll bet you're back there to get a change of scenery after all those months of sitting in the front passenger seat teaching me how to drive," said the beaming boy to hisskycc old man. "Nope," came dad's reply, "I'm gonna sit back here and kick the back of your seat while you drive, just like you have been doing to me for sixteen years."
yafqnven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:38 AM   #2
yafqnven
Water Boy

Member Number: 16634
Default How soon do you need to know?

Two old ladies have played bridge together for many years, and naturally they have gotten to know each other pretty well. One day, during a game of cards, one lady suddenly looks up at the other and says, "I realize we've known each other for many years, but for the life of me, I just can't bring it to mind... would you please tell me your name again, dear?" There is dead silence for a couple of minutes, then skyccthe other lady responds, "How soon do you need to know?"
yafqnven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #3
wootawnee
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 4530
Default Re: just like you have been doing to me for sixteen years

2 dudes went to a Steeler Superbowl in the 70's.......They took their seats, and the one guy ordered a Beer off of an isle walking vendor, and the other guy a coke off of another.......

During the game, there was this play where L.C. shuffled down the line and hit Newhouse of the Cowboys head to head in a picture perfect smashing tackle.......The sounds of helmets clashing was a deep hard hitting sound that echoed through the stadium.........Directly after the action as if on cue, Jack Lambert experiencing this hit first hand, got immediatly fired up and started swinging blows in the air directly above the fallen defender........He was ready to kill someone......

The guy with the coke said in an intellectual voice," Did you see the form that L.C. had on that play. He came off of the line low and directly into the hole like a text book illustration of how to do it"..........

The guy with the beer answered in a loud drunken voice, " No, but I can't wait to see Jack Lambert rip someones mother*#&$&@*&^ head off and #*&^ down their neck!""........