Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Help Center > Feedback & Support

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 08-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #31
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,825 Times in 2,091 Posts
Default Re: Account and Forum Issues

hey tex... were trying to watch some football here, so why dont you put it on the shelf until the game is over.

much obliged!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:26 PM   #32
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,667 Times in 1,153 Posts

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #33
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

well look at this lil gem i found of Tex argueng with pete...

Quote:
Haven't made up one thing. Everything has happened right here for all to see. Unfair banning, deleted post, and a site that seem to have a different set of rules for certain members.
http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...468#post830468

tex we got banned for accusing those at SU of the very same thing you accuse pete of !!!

that was your last post before today, july 4th , so now 7 weeks later your concerned about the contents of posts here ?
Old 08-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #34
Wallace108

Member Number:

OK, I'm going to say something. Those of you who know me understand that I talk 40% of the time, and the beer talks the other 60%, and right now it's the beer's turn. So here it goes.

What happened at SU was bullshit. We can assign blame for the next year, but it doesn't really matter ... it is what it is. I think SU will continue to get better and grow, and I think Hipchest and SCM will help turn SF around and steer it back in the right direction. Those two are the best thing that could have happened to this board.

The last thing I want to see is a war between members (and friends). I have friends back at SU, and I have friends here. So I'm going to post at both places. I don't see a need to choose sides.

If people want to stay at SU, fine. If people want to come here, fine. If people want to post at both, fine. But we don't need a war. WE JUST WENT THROUGH THAT!!!! I had more points, but I'm drunk and tired.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:29 PM   #35
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

as i said in an earlier post wallace, none of us has bashed the poster over there , we bashed the lying ,P.M. reading, hypocrites that are running the place. i don't believe any of them have active accounts here any longer, and i doubt they'll ever be back. the COC rules about flamming and such are for MEMBERS, not nonmembers. they're fair game ...

besides it'll all blow over in due time, just like this place did over there.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:43 PM   #36
Wallace108

Member Number:

Don't talk to me, MOP. Talk to the beer.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:48 PM   #37
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,825 Times in 2,091 Posts
Default Re: New Mods & Input discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
I hope we can Mom. I would like to keep in touch with some of the people here now, and I know others that feel the same way, but as long as this loose talk is going on, it is hard to take you seriously. Maybe we can start here and now to co-exist. I'll try if you will. Are we all adult enough to do this.

You know darn well I'm watching the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
I know that some think the banning were not fair, but there are others that think the banning was justified. As long as the two sites are connected by members posting on both sites they will be effected by what ever is posted in both sites. You and Tony are in a position to help stop this. Not with threats but with leadership.
we are in positions to do help stop what?

if you have an issue, i suggest you confront the leadership of your own board and allegiances. this bullshit...

Quote:
I would like to keep in touch with some of the people here now, and I know others that feel the same way, but as long as this loose talk is going on, it is hard to take you seriously.
...simply isnt going to fly. none of your brigade gives 2 shits about anyone who posts here. we were told if we dont like how things were done there we could **** off, and come back here.

so here we are.

i find it highly susicious that you have been sent here as some sort of SU ambassador with the sole purpose of stopping the bleeding.

XT still has membership here (and after vowing to never to return to this board again, was here thismorning) so why are you the one sent to tell us what to do?

everyone here seems happy, and everyone there should feel the same.

this board is not promoting some sort of 'war". your board has 2 threads actively bashing SF and its mods.

again, if you have an issue, take it up with them. otherwise feel free to leave and join us over at STEELERSFEVER!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 11:53 PM   #38
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,119 Posts

I don't even want to talk about this shit anymore. I'm with Wallace on this.

All that happens when I try to talk about this is I get fvcking pissed off. And I hate being pissed off.

So any member who is posting (or lurking) at both sites, just know we have our opinions and you can have yours about the whole damn situation if you want. I myself will never hold it against you. But for now, I'm just pissed so deal with it.

Don't expect anymore sympathy about it though. I won't give it. If someone makes a snide remark about it every now and then, you're going to just have to understand where we're coming from and deal with it...cause I'm not having anymore of these discussions.

Everyone (and I mean everyone) is welcome to post wherever they please. And I'll never send people over to spy on SU to see if they are saying nasty stuff about us there. I could care less.

I'm just ready for some football and some bullshitting. That's all.

And alcohol.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:55 PM   #39
Wallace108

Member Number:

Amen, SCM!!! Finally, someone understands me.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:55 PM   #40
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

you forgot meat spins.