Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
Shea
Head Coach

Member Number: 5066
Default Wow ....

Quote:
Aug 31, 2010 8:00 pm US/Pacific

Doctor Dies After Getting Stuck In Chimney

A doctor involved in an "on-again, off-again" relationship apparently tried to force her way into her boyfriend's home by sliding down the chimney, police said Tuesday. Her decomposing body was found there three days later.

Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac, 49, first tried to get into the house with a shovel, then climbed a ladder to the roof last Wednesday night, removed the chimney cap and slid feet first down the flue, Bakersfield police Sgt. Mary DeGeare said.

While she was trying to break in, the man she was pursuing escaped unnoticed from another exit "to avoid a confrontation," authorities said.

DeGeare said the two were in an "on-again, off-again" relationship.

The man's identity was not revealed by police, but the man who resides in the home is William Moodie, 58.

"She made an unbelievable error in judgment and nobody understands why, and unfortunately she's passed away," Moodie told The Associated Press. "She had her issues -- she had her demons -- but I never lost my respect for her."

Reached by telephone, Moodie did not dispute the police's characterization of his relationship with Kotarac. He would not comment on the circumstances that led to her death, saying it was more important to focus on the good she did in life.

Moodie, who runs an engineering consulting firm, said Kotarac was a superb internist who often provided service and medication free of charge to her patients.

Kotarac apparently died in the chimney, but her body was not discovered until a house-sitter noticed a stench and fluids coming from the fireplace Saturday, according to a police statement. The house-sitter and her son investigated with a flashlight and found Kotarac dead, wedged about two feet above the top of the interior fireplace opening.

Firefighters spent five hours late Saturday dismantling the chimney and flue from outside the home to extract Kotarac's body, DeGeare said.

Officials said Kotarac's office staff reported her missing two days prior when she failed to show for work. Her car and belongings remained near the man's house.

A cause of death has not been determined, and an autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday. Foul play is not suspected, though investigators have been looking into the incident as suspicious.
http://cbs13.com/local/doctor.dies.c...2.1889908.html

People are crazy.
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369
Default Re: Wow ....

And she couldn't just grab a rock and bust a window open... why, again? That's what I did... I mean, would have done, if I were desperate to get inside my ingrate, lying, cheating ex's house so I could rifle through her papers and phone records, and defecate on her expensive Persian rug... Good thing I've never had to.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #3
chacha
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15976

Poor lady. Let this be a reminder to all who try to imitate the all powerful Santa
Old 09-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #4
steelerohio
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14925

Obession... er... love is a crazy thing...
steelerohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #5
zulater
Team Owner

Member Number: 5296

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...caine-his-butt

OCTOBER 1--A Florida man arrested Wednesday on drug charges told cops that a bag of cocaine found hidden inside his buttocks did not belong to him. Though the suspect did cop to ownership of a bag of marijuana hidden alongside the coke.

I was looking for a good landing spot for this link, hope you don't mind if i put it here shea.

Old 10-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #6
BlackNGold88
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 15725

You think a doctor would be more intelligent than this.
BlackNGold88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:12 AM   #7
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2044

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulater View Post
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...caine-his-butt

OCTOBER 1--A Florida man arrested Wednesday on drug charges told cops that a bag of cocaine found hidden inside his buttocks did not belong to him. Though the suspect did cop to ownership of a bag of marijuana hidden alongside the coke.

I was looking for a good landing spot for this link, hope you don't mind if i put it here shea.

My favorite part:

Quote:
During the search, when Deputy Sean Cappiello "felt a soft object in the crack of his buttocks,"
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:03 AM   #8
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,938 Times in 1,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe View Post
My favorite part:

guess he should be thankful it wasn't a dingle berry ...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote