Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|08-16-2010, 09:56 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Member Number: 16574
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
three things need to pay attention buying jerseys from China
today, more and more retailers buying nfl jerseys, mlb jerseys, nhl jerseys and nba jerseys from China directly. have been doing jerseys business with USA retailers for 5 year, I have follow advice for the ones are going to doing this business with Chinese facotry or wholesaler:
1. Don't send money by western union or Money Gram at the business beginning, it's not safe. all professional Chinese wholesaler accept paypal, or they must be scammers.
2. Never attracted by unbelievable cheap price like $13, $15 per pc include shipping fee, usually the wholesale price(quantity above 10 pcs) for nfl/mlb/nba/ncaa jerseys is $20 to $25 include shipping fee, when quantity below 10 pcs, they may add $3 to $20 as the extra shipping fee.
3. Don't worry about the customs problems, kind Chinese wholesalers will guarantee it for you, once this problem happens, they will full resend the jerseys for free or refund. Once you place your order to a right person, the only thing you need to do is waiting for the package reach your door,
Usually this processing time is 5 to 10 days(the time from you place order to get jerseys). I have a online Chinese wholesaler store www.topjerseyworld.com for your reference.
Hope these information can help you build up a happy business!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|