Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2010, 01:39 AM   #101
Shea
Head Coach
 
Shea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,710
Gender: Female
Member Number: 5066
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
What if I'm NOT bored, should I still post here? Or should I start another thread?
Me thinks stupid ass shit isn't gonna happen here. So either way, go for it Wally! I'll be right with ya in any thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I still love that a thread about being drunk, what you are eating, good mornings and this or that were all ok...but being bored was just out of line.
Ummm ..... couldn't this have been conveyed in a PM?
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:42 AM   #102
Shea
Head Coach
 
Shea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,710
Gender: Female
Member Number: 5066
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
You should definitely NOT start another thread.

Think of the bandwidth!
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:55 AM   #103
Wallace108
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I still love that a thread about being drunk, what you are eating, good mornings and this or that were all ok...but being bored was just out of line.
Don't worry, I've ruined at least two of those threads
I'm going to take a rare serious moment here ...
I luv you guys (yes, even MOP ... in a purely gay way of course), and I wish what happened didn't happen. There are some of us who came back here, not because of the board, but because of you guys. But we still have friends at SU. For me, it's not about right or wrong or choosing sides. I have enough drama in my real life ... I come to Internet message boards to have fun. And that's what I'm going to do, whether it's here, at SU, Planet, or wherever. Personally, I think what happened sucked, but it is what it is, and I'd like to see both sides move on. They have a great thing going at SU, and you guys have a great thing going here. Quite frankly, I'm tired of the drama ... I'm ready for Steelers talk, beer talk, and boredom talk.

*Steps off soapbox*
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:03 AM   #104
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie
 
SteelCityMom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the land of The Crazies
Posts: 7,711
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16666
Thanks: 2,872
Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,145 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

I've always agreed with that Wallace...

But with that said, I couldn't help but take that potshot. I still think it's hilarious. Has nothing to do with me being banned, I always thought it was a joke that you guys got called out for that.
__________________
Look at these eyebrows. These are attack eyebrows! They could take off bottle caps!
http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:03 AM   #105
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter
 
MattsMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: What day is it?
Posts: 2,198
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2044
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

So um...if a turtle lost its shell, would it be naked, or homeless?
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:18 AM   #106
Wallace108
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe View Post
So um...if a turtle lost its shell, would it be naked, or homeless?
Is this one of those This or That questions? I'm not very good at those ...
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:39 AM   #107
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter
 
MattsMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: What day is it?
Posts: 2,198
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2044
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
Is this one of those This or That questions? I'm not very good at those ...
The correct answer is C. It's always C.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:03 AM   #108
Wallace108
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe View Post
The correct answer is C. It's always C.
WRONG!! The answer is always FAVRE!! You know this ... you've studied!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:06 AM   #109
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter
 
MattsMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: What day is it?
Posts: 2,198
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2044
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
WRONG!! The answer is always FAVRE!! You know this ... you've studied!!


You have passed the test, grasshopper.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:30 PM   #110
Shea
Head Coach
 
Shea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,710
Gender: Female
Member Number: 5066
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm Soooo Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
Don't worry, I've ruined at least two of those threads
I'm going to take a rare serious moment here ...
I luv you guys (yes, even MOP ... in a purely gay way of course), and I wish what happened didn't happen. There are some of us who came back here, not because of the board, but because of you guys. But we still have friends at SU. For me, it's not about right or wrong or choosing sides. I have enough drama in my real life ... I come to Internet message boards to have fun. And that's what I'm going to do, whether it's here, at SU, Planet, or wherever. Personally, I think what happened sucked, but it is what it is, and I'd like to see both sides move on. They have a great thing going at SU, and you guys have a great thing going here. Quite frankly, I'm tired of the drama ... I'm ready for Steelers talk, beer talk, and boredom talk.

*Steps off soapbox*

You're right.

I'm gonna work on not being such a bitch anymore.

Anyone think I can do it? (I already hear the crickets on this one.)
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts