Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2006, 05:11 PM   #1
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default The Sopranos: Season Six

Well fellow Soprano fans, it's almost that time (March 12).

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/?ntrack_...ategory0_show0 (scroll down to "Watch the Trailer")

Interesting note. If you happen to watch the commercial above, look who is sitting at the head of the table opposite Tony. None other than Phil Leotardo. Looks like he's taking over Johnny Sack's territory while he is in the can. Judging that him and Tony hate each other, I'm sure this season will be very interesting.

I'm also curious as to who's baby Tony is hoisting?

I'm pumped for this season to start!!!
__________________

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 02-27-2006 at 05:17 PM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 08:47 PM   #2
Stillers#1
Banned
 
Stillers#1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Living in Spokane, WA because fo the Air Force.
Posts: 1,178
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1082
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Sopranos: Season Six

Thank God for TIVO, this way my wife can send me episodes on DVD while I'm deployed. Ugh, stupid war on terrorism.
Stillers#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:26 PM   #3
dustyblades
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 54
Member Number: 2105
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: The Sopranos: Season Six

Hi all,
Lifetime Steelers fan from Athens GA posting his inaugural message. To the fella talking about being deployed (waterboy?), first I want to say thanks in a way that exceeds all possible definitions of the word for the sacrifices you have made and continue to make on a daily basis. When I figure out exactly how to do that I will post it here. Instead I can send you dvds of stuff I have on my pvr as well. My wife just got me one of those DVD burners for my birthday (which was the Tuesday before Super Bowl XL) and I can't think of a better way to break it for real than sending stuff out to folks like yourself. Either way, hang in there and keep on kicking ass!
dustyblades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:27 PM   #4
dustyblades
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 54
Member Number: 2105
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: The Sopranos: Season Six

I see now. Stillers#1 is who I was talking to. Right-o!
dustyblades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:34 PM   #5
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter
 
Stlrs4Life's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Bedford, Pa
Posts: 5,640
Gender: Male
Member Number: 419
Thanks: 14
Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: The Sopranos: Season Six

Can't wait till it starts.Why do we have to wait so long between series!
__________________

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:44 PM   #6
augustashark
Assistant Coach
 
augustashark's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,432
Member Number: 900
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Sopranos: Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Well fellow Soprano fans, it's almost that time (March 12).

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/?ntrack_...ategory0_show0 (scroll down to "Watch the Trailer")

Interesting note. If you happen to watch the commercial above, look who is sitting at the head of the table opposite Tony. None other than Phil Leotardo. Looks like he's taking over Johnny Sack's territory while he is in the can. Judging that him and Tony hate each other, I'm sure this season will be very interesting.

I'm also curious as to who's baby Tony is hoisting?

I'm pumped for this season to start!!!

I'm pumped! I tell ya that episode where tony wrecks phil into the parked car as he was chasing him for the $$ that phil owed him. After the crash tony walks over and starts choking him and asking for his $$, when he leaves the car he tells everyone looking on that everything is ok and that he called for help! Damn funny!

My guess is that phil will be the acting boss for NY.

Paulie is still the funniest guy on the show! When he and Christopher chased the russian through the snow covered woods was maybe the funniest show ever!
__________________
LOS MOLINO.
augustashark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:11 AM   #7
Prosdo
Banned
 
Prosdo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 4,326
Gender: Female
Member Number: 86
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: The Sopranos: Season Six

I love the Sopranos. March 12th cannot come fast enough!
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 09:17 AM   #8
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Sopranos: Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life
Can't wait till it starts.Why do we have to wait so long between series!
At one point in time James Gandolfini wanted more money and he also stated he did not want to do the series anymore because he felt it gave Italian-Americans a black eye. That was one reason for last seaons series to take so damn long.

The main reason in my opinion, because they can afford to take this long. It's not as if they lose viewers, the total opposite actually.

Personally, I think it's a stupid idea for this to be the last season. The viewership grows every year. It doesn't make sense if you ask me. There are rumors that after this season they are thinking about putting out a movie. I haven't heard anything about the movie in a while though so I would not hold my breath.
__________________

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 03-01-2006 at 09:22 AM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 05:12 PM   #9
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Sopranos: Season Six

Ten More Days!!!! Woohooo!!!
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 02:18 PM   #10
augustashark
Assistant Coach
 
augustashark's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,432
Member Number: 900
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Sopranos: Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
At one point in time James Gandolfini wanted more money and he also stated he did not want to do the series anymore because he felt it gave Italian-Americans a black eye. That was one reason for last seaons series to take so damn long.

The main reason in my opinion, because they can afford to take this long. It's not as if they lose viewers, the total opposite actually.

Personally, I think it's a stupid idea for this to be the last season. The viewership grows every year. It doesn't make sense if you ask me. There are rumors that after this season they are thinking about putting out a movie. I haven't heard anything about the movie in a while though so I would not hold my breath.

I know that it has been said that this would be the last season, but I have not heard David Chase say that this will be the last season.......Maybe I'm just blinded by the fact that I don't want to see the show go! The last 3 months has been great, watching the series from start to finish! Best show ever!IMO.
__________________
LOS MOLINO.
augustashark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts