Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-14-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
SteelKnight
Team President

Member Number: 16119
Default No ****ty chicks in the locker room

Oh please. The Jets are being investigated for making comments about a female reporter in their locker room.

Boo to this chick. She is unprofessional and dresses in a ****ty way so I don't blame the fellas one bit.

Take a look:

Is it professional to show your belly and above that have lace and above that strapps when interviewing football players?

Should you let them lift you?

Nice ass but is this appropriate for work?
SteelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
SteelKnight
Team President

Default Re: No ****ty chicks in the locker room

Se had the nerve to say she was uncomfortable...lol

I hope Goodell does the right thing and clear the Jets. If not, none of the teams should welcome this B to their locker room or even sidelines.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,466 Times in 2,382 Posts

Maybe they should ban these chicks from the sidelines too. Panties hanging out and all that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
SteelKnight
Team President

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Maybe they should ban these chicks from the sidelines too. Panties hanging out and all that.

That's a funny picture. Which team is that? The next step is to switch from the grannie panties to thongs. I would immagine the look of too sort skirts probably upset women fans. lol

I still can't believe this woman said she was uncomfortable.

We have our own cutie and I noticed she has no ring. Sandy Romah...but she dresses appropriately...not like this ho. Still I won't be surprised if she ends up marrying a player.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
Shea
Head Coach

Member Number: 5066

Anyone know what exactly the players said/did to her?
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter

Location: where all the cute men are(especially the one in my avatar)
Member Number: 4435

those are the jet cheerleaders.

Shea, does it really matter, in this PC world one little comment can offend anyone... and people say its not the woman's fault she gets into trouble... start dressing properly and you wont have these issues.

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
TackleMeBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,300 Times in 1,828 Posts

NFL, Redskins condemn Clinton Portis comments

Last week, tight end Chris Cooley drew the head coach's ire for revealing a small part of team strategy on the radio. This week, running back Clinton Portis has one-upped him, drawing a rebuke from the league for comments he made during his paid radio appearance.
On Tuesday afternoon, Portis apologized for comments he made on 106.7 The Fan Tuesday morning on the controversy surrounding Ines Sainz, the TV Azteca television reporter who was allegedly sexually harassed in the New York Jets' locker room last week.
Portis issued a statement through the team, saying: "I was wrong to make the comments I did, and I apologize. I respect the job that all reporters do. It is a tough job and we all have to work and act in a professional manner. I understand and support the team on these issues."
The NFL also came down on Portis earlier Tuesday but apparently has asked the Redskins to deal with the running back.
"The comments are clearly inappropriate, offensive and have no place in the NFL," league spokesman Greg Aiello said in a statement. "We have contacted the Redskins and they will discuss the matter directly with Mr. Portis."
The Redskins also issued a statement Tuesday afternoon. Tony Wyllie said: "The Washington Redskins have a clear and unambiguoous policy about being professional on these issues and we will take the necessary steps to remind everyone about it."
The Post's Dan Steinberg has transcribed Portis's full comments, but Portis essentially offered something of a defense for the Jets' players and their alleged behavior.
"I think men are gonna tend to turn and look and want to say something to that woman," Portis said on "The Mike Wise Show with Holden Kushner," his first weekly appearance of the season.
"You put a woman and you give her a choice of 53 athletes, somebody got to be appealing to her," he said. "You know, somebody got to spark her interest, or she's gonna want somebody. I don't know what kind of woman won't, if you get to go and look at 53 men's packages. And you're just sitting here, saying, 'Oh, none of this is attractive to me.' I know you're doing a job, but at the same time, the same way I'm gonna cut my eye if I see somebody worth talking to, I'm sure they do the same thing."

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #8
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 6,309 Times in 2,985 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea View Post
Anyone know what exactly the players said/did to her?
Exactly.

Which article of clothing waived her right to expect to be treated with respect?

All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #9
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter

Location: where all the cute men are(especially the one in my avatar)
Member Number: 4435

portis was right on with this comments. yet he has to apologize for speaking what was on his mind....

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
TackleMeBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,300 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
Exactly.

Which article of clothing waived her right to expect to be treated with respect?
and why is she carrying around a measuring tape ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote