Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 03-04-2006, 06:07 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default "Up Close and Personal" with the Cleveland Browns Today

I went to the Akron/Kent State basketball game today with a few buddies (Great game, packed house, good guys won) and we had seats right by the football team (They introduced all the Akron teams and athletes that won MAC Championships at halftime). In walks Charlie Frye and Kellen "I'm a souljah" Winslow, who sit not 15 feet from where we are sitting. All my friends are fellow alum (and also, showing great taste, Steelers fans) so we were much more into the game than some random Browns players. After the game, we decided to let the parking deck empty out, so we walked down to BW3's for a couple beers and some wings. On the short walk down, a big assed Hummer drives buy, and souljah is leaning out the window, laying cheesy lines on all the hottie college chicks walking by. My buddy opens up his jacket, revealing his Steelers Super Bowl XL Championship shirt and gives Souljah a hearty cheer. They drive off.

We get to BW's, and, sure enough, not 10 minutes later, in walks not only Charlie Frye and Souljah, but Josh Cribbs and Braylon Edwards (Note: Edwards is a specimen. He appears to be almost as big as souljah in person, and my one buddy thought he was a linebacker). Some delusional Browns fans start cheering "Here we go, Brownies, here we go", then "Pittsburgh sucks".

We immediately huddle and debate the benefits v liabilities of sacrificing ourselves and taking out the two 1st round and a 3rd round pick from the Browns last 2 drafts. They are, after all, just sitting there. After some deliberation, we decide that, although we could become heroes in the lore and legend of Steelers fans everywhere, we would, in fact, be imprisoned in the heart of Browns Country and likely would be shanked within minutes of our incarceration.

Needless to say, cooler heads prevailed.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:54 PM   #2
Ambridge
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 604
Default Re: "Up Close and Personal" with the Cleveland Browns Today

Winslow and Edwards both coming off major knee injuries..............a couple of swats to each of them with the nearest clublike object could have been worth a night or two in the "Klink".
Ambridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 07:04 PM   #3
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Don't I know it.
Old 03-04-2006, 07:47 PM   #4
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,098 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambridge
Winslow and Edwards both coming off major knee injuries..............a couple of swats to each of them with the nearest clublike object could have been worth a night or two in the "Klink".
hitting them in the leg with a chicken wing might have even done the trick.

although it wouldve been cool, its probably better to not see suit all over the news and sportscenter tonight. thanks for thinking of us steelerfans though suit. :)
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 08:28 PM   #5
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim

..................We immediately huddle and debate the benefits v liabilities of sacrificing ourselves and taking out the two 1st round and a 3rd round pick from the Browns last 2 drafts. .........

Yeah, I'll just bet they did, tough guy. Lol.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 08:47 PM   #6
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Satire, sarcasm, and all the brain functions your simple lizard brain can't comprehend aside, I'd bet you'd have bashed them all a good one, eh, dockboy? Maybe called them fags while you did it?

It was a ****ing joke,...lighten up.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #7
hardwork
Banned

Quote:
I went to the Akron/Kent State basketball game today with a few buddies (Great game, packed house, good guys won) and we had seats right by the football team (They introduced all the Akron teams and athletes that won MAC Championships at halftime). In walks Charlie Frye and Kellen "I'm a souljah" Winslow, who sit not 15 feet from where we are sitting. All my friends are fellow alum (and also, showing great taste, Steelers fans) so we were much more into the game than some random Browns players. After the game, we decided to let the parking deck empty out, so we walked down to BW3's for a couple beers and some wings. On the short walk down, a big assed Hummer drives buy, and souljah is leaning out the window, laying cheesy lines on all the hottie college chicks walking by. My buddy opens up his jacket, revealing his Steelers Super Bowl XL Championship shirt and gives Souljah a hearty cheer. They drive off.

We get to BW's, and, sure enough, not 10 minutes later, in walks not only Charlie Frye and Souljah, but Josh Cribbs and Braylon Edwards (Note: Edwards is a specimen. He appears to be almost as big as souljah in person, and my one buddy thought he was a linebacker). Some delusional Browns fans start cheering "Here we go, Brownies, here we go", then "Pittsburgh sucks".

We immediately huddle and debate the benefits v liabilities of sacrificing ourselves and taking out the two 1st round and a 3rd round pick from the Browns last 2 drafts. They are, after all, just sitting there. After some deliberation, we decide that, although we could become heroes in the lore and legend of Steelers fans everywhere, we would, in fact, be imprisoned in the heart of Browns Country and likely would be shanked within minutes of our incarceration.

Blitz is going to have to start a Retarded Section in order to find a spot for this post.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:07 PM   #8
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

I'm not sure I understand...WHY would you engage me again? Are you some kind of masochist, dockboy? How many NFL players did you enjoy ignoring today?

Or are you still hung up on the joke? Dumb animals don't have a sense of humor, so maybe I should explain. I was JOKING, you dumb ****ing Neanderthal!
Old 03-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #9
hardwork
Banned

Quote:
...........you dumb ****ing Neanderthal!
Now, that isn't very nice, suit. I would expect more from someone as bright as you (claim to be).
Old 03-04-2006, 09:22 PM   #10
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Good thing it was you and not me Suit. I'm a redhead aka hothead and would not be so easy for me to let such a chance go to injure a few brownies and their fans. If it were me in the same situation and my car was nearby I would just wait for a person to instigate it, leave, go to the car, pop the trunk, pull out my baseball bat that I always have in there, and return to the bar to start a game of homerun derby. Now I probably woulda thought twice with the players though because they are really pussies with agents and lawyers that would sue and you know they would because of the horrible team that they play for but if it was just a bunch of assh*les I wouldn't sweat it. It's a good thing hardwork is only running his mouth through an internet connection because where I'm from if he was doing it in person (attacking a person who was just telling a story in good fun) he'd get "f*cked da f*ck up." Anyway nice story don't sweat it though they can run they mouths but we got what they never have gotten and we have it 5 times over. Peace.

BuFu
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote