Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #111
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: Greetings from Tampa Bay

They should be thanking us for filling up their stadium with Steeler Nation fans so the trailer park locals can watch their game on tee-vee.

It's the least we can do.
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:12 PM   #112
BFT
Water Boy

Member Number: 16863

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Mans Part View Post
No, and that's besides the point.

I guess you don't understand(and it makes sense being that you're a mental midget) that when someone is talking about teams we've beat, they're not talking about our team(we don't play ourselves unless you're talking about Training Camp or Practice).

I get it though.. You threw that in there trying to "play smart", or improve your "e- cred" by mentioning Cowher on a Steelers board.

Congrats. You've just been smacked by A Mans Part.
A man's part... such a fitting name. Something you're obviously intimately familiar with.

You're clinging to a phrase you used... "We didn't beat ourselves", when I've never made the reference that we have. I did make a sarcastic remark stating that our own coach may very well be on the chopping block, though. Reading comprehension... remember, pumpkin? Try it. Continue to nip at my heels, it's cute, in a pathetic sort of way.

Perhaps you're diluded to think 'e-cred' actually means something. Mentioning Cowher is something I've done on our board for quite some time. Granted, you already know this. You're a re-tread who was butthurt and now you don't even have the stones to mention which idiot you were that was sent packing for simply not being able to hack it.

Live with that...

BFT.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:24 PM   #113
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,827 Posts

2 tampa fans having a flamefest on a steelers board ...PRICELESS !!! please continue

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #114
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Shit gets me all hot and bothered. Have at it guys...I want to see blood.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #115
BFT
Water Boy

Member Number: 16863

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
2 tampa fans having a flamefest on a steelers board ...PRICELESS !!! please continue
That's what happens when you smack someone around long enough on our boards... They leave, come back with a new name, continue the vendetta against you for 'making' them meltdown, and literally chase you from board-to-board...while you have no idea which one of the masses of flamed-out morons he was. I don't know, I don't care... it's just obvious he squats when he pees. . .

Sadly we have a few like that...
Old 09-23-2010, 12:15 AM   #116
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Oh we do too, well we did, they have since moved on and they all squat when they pee.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:55 AM   #117
A Mans Part
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16858

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFT View Post
You're clinging to a phrase you used... "We didn't beat ourselves", when I've never made the reference that we have. I did make a sarcastic remark stating that our own coach may very well be on the chopping block, though.
You contradicted that fella as if he were incorrect when he made no mention of our team, but just of the teams we beat. i understand though, you're not mentally equipped.

Quote:
Perhaps you're diluded to think 'e-cred' actually means something.
Says the self proclaimed legend...but hey whatever it takes to get girls to webcam with you(attempting to fill the void of your ex wife(wonder why she got sick of you.))

And for bonus points: Spelling smack: It's deluded you moron..

Quote:
Mentioning Cowher is something I've done on our board for quite some time. Granted, you already know this. You're a re-tread who was butthurt and now you don't even have the stones to mention which idiot you were that was sent packing for simply not being able to hack it.

Nope, try again. I'm A Mans Part and I was Stranger Danger before that(and as you well know Mod V was responsible for that change, but you probably didn't realize because you're as ill equipped as a mod as you are as a poster).

Quote:
That's what happens when you smack someone around long enough on our boards... They leave, come back with a new name, continue the vendetta against you for 'making' them meltdown
Kinda like the Panthers fans and their mediocre posting skills made you melt down like a little girl... hey, you can continue justifying it(as purposely melting down) whatever helps you feel better about yourself dude. Its funny that you feel the need to stroke your own ego because others won't do it. You complained about their mod skills, but it's strange.. Mod I felt the need to change wenchy's user status just to have interaction with girls. That's pathetic I know.. but good thing you're not him right?
Quote:
, and literally chase you from board-to-board...
I was here before you.. If anything you're following me.

You're weak, and your attacks are very vanilla or stem from your inflated opinion of yourself, but truth be told no "Alpha" has to PM Slimey and NYBF to fight their battles for them....

..Your move Bruce.
A Mans Part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #118
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,583 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
its almost as entertaining as lucha libre.

[YOUTUBE]MQQTqJ2i7IQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 09-23-2010, 01:03 AM   #119
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
its almost as entertaining as lucha libre.

[YOUTUBE]MQQTqJ2i7IQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
That's hot...that's Antonio Banderas singing. I think Mom needs to go away for a little while.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:05 AM   #120
A Mans Part
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16858

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
That's hot...that's Antonio Banderas singing. I think Mom needs to go away for a little while.
I'd lend you my Jergens, but I don't think the ladies need that.
A Mans Part is offline   Reply With Quote