Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Pro Bowl
8:00PM Eastern on ESPN

Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #1
Bench Warmer
Mags87's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 284
Member Number: 12016
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Welcome back B-Mac

only week two and we have a corner with a pic. that is a far cry from where we were last year. Defense looks scary good so far and i havent seen much from any offense in the North these two weeks. when we get Ben back, i hope he feels he has something to prove. with even a mediocre offense, this is our division to lose once again.
70% of the earth is covered by water. The other 30% is covered by Troy Polamalu
Mags87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
Bench Warmer

Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 165
Member Number: 12795
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Welcome back B-Mac

I think that his addition is a major key. Troy and A Smith get the headlines and deservedly so but it is good to have a decent corner back. Gay was terrible last year and is a much better Deshea Townsed jr. (nickel).

He plays with his head towards the receiver most of the time so I was pleasantly surprised when he picked it off.
Set-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:13 PM   #3
Don DeVore
Water Boy

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8
Member Number: 16063
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Welcome back B-Mac

dont get excited yet, that int wasnt from something he did. it was a timing throw and the receiver came out of his break slow and wasnt where he was suppose to be and the ball fell in bmacs hands. i will give him credit for not dropping it tho.
Don DeVore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:38 PM   #4
ricardisimo's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lalaland
Posts: 5,446
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15369
Thanks: 339
Thanked 902 Times in 434 Posts
Default Re: Welcome back B-Mac

Kudos to him for making the catch. I still say he's getting picked on because he's not all that strong in coverage. If I'm right, he's going to get a lot of opportunities for more INTs.
Why does God hate amputees?
ricardisimo is offline   Reply With Quote


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts