Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2010, 05:14 PM   #31
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie
 
SteelCityMom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the land of The Crazies
Posts: 7,687
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16666
Thanks: 2,756
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplatypus View Post
Good lord man,

Are not our

no not know
here is or here's not hears


I've never been the spelling or grammar police, but suddenly this board seems to have a major influx of the mentally challenged.
Major facepalm goes to you. Kudos. You join the ranks of "mentally challenged" for not reading the thread.
__________________
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause and effect, but actually from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff.


http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #32
theplatypus
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,948
Member Number: 3329
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Major facepalm goes to you. Kudos.

Sorry.

I opened three threads in a row that are a nightmare to read and just couldn't take it anymore.
theplatypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:18 PM   #33
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie
 
SteelCityMom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the land of The Crazies
Posts: 7,687
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16666
Thanks: 2,756
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplatypus View Post
Sorry.

I opened three threads in a row that are a nightmare to read and just couldn't take it anymore.
You should PM the admin and see if he'll pay you to screen new members to see if they meet up to your intelligence standards.
__________________
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause and effect, but actually from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff.


http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #34
theplatypus
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,948
Member Number: 3329
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
You should PM the admin and see if he'll pay you to screen new members to see if they meet up to your intelligence standards.

Good idea.
theplatypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #35
AMERICAN MUSCLE
Water Boy
 
AMERICAN MUSCLE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11
Member Number: 16887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Ahem...it's GRAMMAR. What are you stupid?

And calling someone out on spelling errors, then calling them stupid and a bandwaggoner certainly is smack talk...shitty smack talk. Spelling errors on a football MB does not mean it's a fact that they are stupid. It just means that it's a fact that they spelled a word wrong.

Pickin' up on what you're putting down? Ok e-thug LMAO.
There's a difference between miss-spelling something and not knowing what the hell you're writing.

And BTW... I'm talking about my FIRST post. This is why I have to be redundant with you. You cannot comprehend what I am saying to you. Hence the part "Are you following me yet? Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?" And that is e-thug? Ha! That's an old expression I heard when I was 9 or so. That is so not ghetto.

You like pictures, huh?
__________________
AMERICAN MUSCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #36
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie
 
SteelCityMom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the land of The Crazies
Posts: 7,687
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16666
Thanks: 2,756
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

BTW...just so everyone knows when pointing out others spelling errors on an open forum, you will then be held to the same scrutiny AT ALL TIMES.

Things to remember:

-You are not the smartest person on Earth
-Not all Steelers fans are American and for some, the English language is not their first
-Some people are very intelligent and still make spelling errors (dyslexics are perfect examples)
-It makes you look like an arrogant jackass

Thank you...carry on.
__________________
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause and effect, but actually from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff.


http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #37
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie
 
SteelCityMom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the land of The Crazies
Posts: 7,687
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16666
Thanks: 2,756
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICAN MUSCLE View Post
There's a difference between miss-spelling something and not knowing what the hell you're writing.

And BTW... I'm talking about my FIRST post. This is why I have to be redundant with you. You cannot comprehend what I am saying to you. Hence the part "Are you following me yet? Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?" And that is e-thug? Ha! That's an old expression I heard when I was 9 or so. That is so not ghetto.

You like pictures, huh?
I do...sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.

And I'm talking about your first post as well. The one where you call him a moron and a bandwagon fan (not sure how misspelling a word and being a bandwagon fan go hand in hand...but that would be considered smack by, oh, everyone).

Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down? Classic.

Also, do you know what you're talking about when you say "miss-spelling". That's not even a word. It's misspellings. I have no clue who Miss Spellings is. Are you following me yet?
__________________
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause and effect, but actually from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff.


http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #38
AMERICAN MUSCLE
Water Boy
 
AMERICAN MUSCLE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11
Member Number: 16887
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplatypus View Post
Good lord man,

Are not our

no not know
here is or here's not hears


I've never been the spelling or grammar police, but suddenly this board seems to have a major influx of the mentally challenged.
Freakin' hilarious!! This is one of your own and you wonder why I basically said the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICAN MUSCLE
No, he's obviously uneducated.

our should be are
know should be no
hears should be here's

Three errors like that = moron

Yourself included.
__________________
AMERICAN MUSCLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #39
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie
 
SteelCityMom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the land of The Crazies
Posts: 7,687
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16666
Thanks: 2,756
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICAN MUSCLE View Post
Freakin' hilarious!! This is one of your own and you wonder why I basically said the same thing.
You're both arrogant jackasses?

That was my first guess.
__________________
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause and effect, but actually from a non-linear non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff.


http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #40
A Mans Part
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 60
Member Number: 16858
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: We our lucky to be steeler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMERICAN MUSCLE View Post
Freakin' hilarious!! This is one of your own and you wonder why I basically said the same thing.
You infer that they hate you because you're a Bucs fan, but really they just hate you because you're a moron.

You're welcome.
__________________
A Mans Part is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts