Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 03-09-2006, 05:05 PM   #61
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370
Default Re: What do you drive

Currently,I don't drive.No car.

And my choice in my next car is limited to the job I am working and how much money I have from a fund raiser next week and my income tax check.

I would like a 4x4 pickup truck,preferably an F-150 or Ranger.Then I'd add a lift kit to it so it's up a bit higher.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:07 PM   #62
NCSF
Water Boy

Member Number: 446

2004 Mustang GT
NCSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:43 PM   #63
Ohio Steeler
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2142

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSF
2004 Mustang GT

what do you think about the new mustang's ?
Old 03-09-2006, 10:20 PM   #64
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizze99
Still running the stock turbo, but the car iss nicely modded. The last time I was at the track, I ran a 13.0 @ 108 on drag radials. It's a high 12 car on slicks.

Mods:
Mopar Stage 1
Turbo back exhaust
Blitz electronic boost controller
AGP wastegate
Stainless steel IC piping
Short throw shifter
36 way adjustable coilovers
Cold air intake
Carbon Fiber hood
19" Motegi Racing rims

Soon:
Cross-drilled and slotted rotors (all 4 corners w/Hawk pads)

I don't know what year you have but I'ma guess the car makes btw 215-245 HP out the engine which would put somewhere between 190-215 at the wheels. I know the car is fast as hell bone stock so a with the mods you have I'll guess you runnin up to 275 HP. That's just a guess though so if I'm wrong don't play me haha. Low 13s is damn respectable and fast. You got a manual boost controller so I'm curious how much psi you feedin into that. Keep it up it looks nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JoKeR
3400. The color is a head turner when it's all polished up.
I'll bet I love that sunset orange look and with those stock chrome wheels it prolly shines like the damn sun lol. Last I checked the 3400 (don't know if it has a series I and II like the 3800 had in my old Buick) had between 150-160 HP but a good 200-210 lb-ft. of torque so theres a lot of grunt there. I'm just guessing from what I've read in the past I'll have to look it up to get some official stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melroseplace
sounds good to me I'm a little addicted to facebook but who isn't?
Gotta love facebook. One website and too many people to know at once. I friended you on facebook. I love the pics of you with Hines and Larry Foote. Looks like you do ok as far as hangin out with people as far as the pics suggest. If you want once I get the group set up I'll make you an officer or whatever they called since you're a founding member. Just let me know. Peace.

BuFu
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 12:16 AM   #65
drizze99
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1070

Quote:
Originally Posted by HburgXL06
I don't know what year you have but I'ma guess the car makes btw 215-245 HP out the engine which would put somewhere between 190-215 at the wheels. I know the car is fast as hell bone stock so a with the mods you have I'll guess you runnin up to 275 HP. That's just a guess though so if I'm wrong don't play me haha. Low 13s is damn respectable and fast. You got a manual boost controller so I'm curious how much psi you feedin into that. Keep it up it looks nice.

BuFu
In the winter I only run 14psi, but in the summer I run 19psi. My last dyno, I put down 245 whp/287 wtq. That was awhile ago and I'm probably putting down closer to 270 hp at the wheels and about 300 ft lbs. of torque (19psi).

"You win by attrition. You impose your will on your opponent." ~ Mike Tomlin
drizze99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 12:52 PM   #66
melroseplace
Team Captain

Member Number: 520

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSF
2004 Mustang GT
dannng, what color is it?
Old 03-10-2006, 04:44 PM   #67
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizze99
In the winter I only run 14psi, but in the summer I run 19psi. My last dyno, I put down 245 whp/287 wtq. That was awhile ago and I'm probably putting down closer to 270 hp at the wheels and about 300 ft lbs. of torque (19psi).
Even 14 psi is respectable and gives a good boost in power. 19 psi is f*ckin nuts to me. Can the engine take that? I was made to believe that runnin up that high on boost is insane and prone to blowin your engine. Am I wrong? I just ask because my friend had (had as in the dumb*ass totalled it) a 99 Mistubishi Eclipse GS-T that was a f*ckin beast....in fact we called it the beast. It was all black and ran 20 psi when he raced it. I don't even know half the shit that he had done to it but I know he had full exhaust an intercooler the size of an aircraft carrier and he took a lot of shit out of the back to lessen the weight (backseat, soundinsulation, etc I know because I rode in it the one time in the back just sittin on a mat on the floor right above the exhaust while he was doin 140mph on the freeway). It looked real nice on the stock 17 in. wheels. To give ya an idea about how fast it was......one of his kills was an Evo VIII....by two car lengths. If only he hadn't destroyed it......oh well. Peace.

BuFu

PS: as of 7:36pm tonite I am 19
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote