Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-28-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
Pittsburgh43
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16073
Default 1st&10 Skip Bayless

Did anyone see the heated argument on 1st&10 this morning regarding whether or not Big Ben was a top 5 QB. The question was "Who is your Top 5 QB's through the 1st 3 weeks of the season? Skip Bayless put Big Ben in his top 5 and the rest of the panel got pissed. Skip hardcore defended Ben and it changed my attitude towards the guy.
Pittsburgh43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:35 AM   #2
whatdoiknow
Banned

Member Number: 16053
Default Re: 1st&10 Skip Bayless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittsburgh43 View Post
Did anyone see the heated argument on 1st&10 this morning regarding whether or not Big Ben was a top 5 QB. The question was "Who is your Top 5 QB's through the 1st 3 weeks of the season? Skip Bayless put Big Ben in his top 5 and the rest of the panel got pissed. Skip hardcore defended Ben and it changed my attitude towards the guy.

Actually I did see it. And normally I would agree with Skip. But on this one he is 100 % wrong. The question was based on THIS season. Well this season Ben is not even a official NFL QB. And Skip's arguement based on how Ben looked in Pre-season games ? I mean that IS Ridiculous!

I thought the Ray Lewis Interview on Mike & Mike was WAY more entertaining. Ray basically said that the Steelers 3-0 record is a result solely of the defense. And that the Steelers Offense is nothing! Ray said the Steelers Offense presents no problems whatsoever, and that he really feels that the Ravens defense can hold them to zero points, and less than 100 total yards for the game. This is absolutely true steeler fans...Ray said that!

Can't WAIT til Sunday
whatdoiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
Pittsburgh43
Bench Warmer

Actualy, I'm not defending Ray Lewis, I caught most of the interview and he didn't say anything like that. They asked why he thought the Steelers were 3-0, and he said defense, which clearly it is. He went on to say some pretty respectable things about the Steelers.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #4
whatdoiknow
Banned

Member Number: 16053

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittsburgh43 View Post
Actualy, I'm not defending Ray Lewis, I caught most of the interview and he didn't say anything like that. They asked why he thought the Steelers were 3-0, and he said defense, which clearly it is. He went on to say some pretty respectable things about the Steelers.

Then you didn't see the whole Interview cause Ray when asked about the offense and what worries they bring to the Ravens defense, Ray responded that they have " NOTHING " And then went on that not unless their defense sets them up in scoring position, or a special teams play that the steelers offense will get zero points on the Ravens defense. Ray was respectful about our defense later in the conversation yes. But what choice does he have ? He disrespects them, and he gets his QB Killed

Ray-Ray is scum...pure and simple.
whatdoiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:48 AM   #5
Pittsburgh43
Bench Warmer

He is scum lol I hope Rashard or Redzone runs his ass over
Old 09-28-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
Pittsburgh43
Bench Warmer

And I know what you mean about Skip's response to the question, since Ben hasn't played during the regular season. I just thought it was cool to see him defend Ben the way he did.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #7
bigchuck
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16933

untill ben comes back we dont really have a whole lot going on offense except for mendenhall
bigchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #8
GMU Steeler
Team Owner

Member Number: 16173

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchuck View Post
untill ben comes back we dont really have a whole lot going on offense except for mendenhall
Uh Wallace and Ward haven't exactly been slouches these first three weeks. Hines had a 100 yard game against the Falcons and Wallace had two big TDs last week. Yes, we can argue there was some luck in those but then again Wallace's speed helped him got to the end zone in both plays.
GMU Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #9
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,147 Times in 476 Posts

I thought I was the only one who liked Bayless. Of coarse, he is the worst homer ever for the Cowboys (other than that Colin dude on Sports Nation who wants to have a sex change to have Tom Brady's babies) but there's something about him that I like and he brings up some interesting heated debates and makes sense most of the time. He is a pot stirrer, but I like his debating style.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #10
drucifer
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 9518

Skip Bayless is a textbook idiot.
drucifer is offline   Reply With Quote