Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-28-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
whatdoiknow
Banned

Member Number: 16053
Default OUCH! Shaun Smith, let go of my Eggos

I don't know if anyone remembers a couple weeks back, Browns Center Alex Mack accused KC D-Linemen Shaun Smith of grabbing his " Package " Well the 49ers Anthony Smith also recently accused the KC D-Linemen of also grabbing his
" Eggos " And, in the Video Link, take a close look. It sure looks like to me Smith is doing that. I mean take a look at Anthony's responce. He totally takes a swing at Shaun Smith.

Man, do we play KC this year ? I hope not cause maybe Shaun might go after Pouncey's " Jewels " to. Here's the video.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...y-daviss-junk/
whatdoiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
DoubleYoi
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15474
Default Re: OUCH! Shaun Smith, let go of my Eggos

Historically, there's been a ton of dirty stuff going on in the bottom of the pile but this might take the cake. I've heard of biting, eye-gouging, ankle-twisting and all kinds of other stuff but to grab someone's nards twice is just ridiculous. Probably happens more than you hear but how dumb do you have to be to do it when you're not even at the bottom of the scrum? I'm a closet Chiefs fan but this guy should be suspended.
DoubleYoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:50 PM   #3
whatdoiknow
Banned

Member Number: 16053

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleYoi View Post
Historically, there's been a ton of dirty stuff going on in the bottom of the pile but this might take the cake. I've heard of biting, eye-gouging, ankle-twisting and all kinds of other stuff but to grab someone's nards twice is just ridiculous. Probably happens more than you hear but how dumb do you have to be to do it when you're not even at the bottom of the scrum? I'm a closet Chiefs fan but this guy should be suspended.

I agree with all the other things you say about how dirty things happen in a pile. But not about other deliberate Incidents of Nard grabbing. I mean I never played Pro Football ..( Obviously )...but just like in the world between men who may have a disagreement. You may egg their house. Have your dog go cr@p on his lawn, whatever. But there is a unspoken rule...never FCK with another mans Automobile. And I gotta think in the NFL, ALL sorts of nefarious actions may take place in a pile of players. But, the ONE Unspoken rule in the NFL is...NEVER mess with another mans....Family Jewels "
whatdoiknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
ETL
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 14528

Smith is a genius. Induced a 15 yard penalty on the other guy. Genius.
ETL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
ETL
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 14528

Oh the play on words and double entendres are endless on this.

Smith could have been called for "holding" or "illegal motion" but instead his "ballsy" play got the other guy to throw a punch. The refs should have given smith a "stiff" penalty but instead he "got off" easy. In one "stroke" the 49er lost 15 yards and got "shafted." Talk about a "****"-a-maney play. The NFL's got " a load on their hands" with this one.
ETL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #6
DoubleYoi
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiknow View Post
I agree with all the other things you say about how dirty things happen in a pile. But not about other deliberate Incidents of Nard grabbing. I mean I never played Pro Football ..( Obviously )...but just like in the world between men who may have a disagreement. You may egg their house. Have your dog go cr@p on his lawn, whatever. But there is a unspoken rule...never FCK with another mans Automobile. And I gotta think in the NFL, ALL sorts of nefarious actions may take place in a pile of players. But, the ONE Unspoken rule in the NFL is...NEVER mess with another mans....Family Jewels "
In no way was I condoning it or saying it happens often, but I'm sure it happened more than twice in the NFLs history. Tony Kornheiser or Michael Wilbon had a good point about this though. Most NFL players don't wear cups and maybe they should start if they don't want their boys getting squashed. Doesn't make the squashers actions any more tolerable but a cup probably keeps that from happening in the first place.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #7
DoubleYoi
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETL View Post
Smith is a genius. Induced a 15 yard penalty on the other guy. Genius.
He'll be a genius with a set of hurting boys once karma catches up with him. I'm all for baiting players into stupid personal foul penalties but not by grabbing their junk.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:14 AM   #8
BlackNGold88
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 15725

Maybe he has a thing for men
BlackNGold88 is offline   Reply With Quote