Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 10-01-2010, 07:46 AM   #31
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482
Default Re: Ravens Week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Yay!!! A Ratbird troll!

Thanks for getting all the same tired cliches in for your smack talk lol.

Let's see...

-'you guys having 6 SB titles is irrelevant' (no it's not, but thanks for playing)
-'the Steelers were gift wrapped a SB win' (no they weren't, the score at the end of the game won it for them)
-'your fans are all bandwagonners' (every team that has tons of success is going to draw some bandwaggoners, but not enough to fill a stadium for 38 years straight...that comes from having die-hard fans who stick with the team through thick and thin...try again)
-'We used to be the Baltimore Colts dammit! Doesn't that count for something!' (No, no you didn't used to be the Baltimore Colts...you used to be the Cleveland Browns....deal with it sucka)
-'You guys are all d-bags' (you guys are are all gay purple loving fairies )

Thanks for playing the cliche game! Stop by anytime for another round!

Wow. Actually you may want to ask if someone is a Rat Birds fan. Just because I live in Baltimore doesnt mean I am a Ravens fan. But good try! Im from Central Pa and just as big if not a bigger Steeler's fan than you.

Just because my priorities have changed and I dont have the time to past anymore doesnt make me any less of a poster than you.

And as for your "tired cliches" bring it. You've been a member here since what Aug? Ive been here a hell of a lot longer so I've heard the cliches you speak of.

Again, you may not want to judge a book by its cover and as for the DBag comment. Look in the mirror sweet heart.

And if you want proof...go look at my history. Ass wipe.
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:23 AM   #32
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,917 Times in 777 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post
Wow. Actually you may want to ask if someone is a Rat Birds fan. Just because I live in Baltimore doesnt mean I am a Ravens fan. But good try! Im from Central Pa and just as big if not a bigger Steeler's fan than you.

Just because my priorities have changed and I dont have the time to past anymore doesnt make me any less of a poster than you.

And as for your "tired cliches" bring it. You've been a member here since what Aug? Ive been here a hell of a lot longer so I've heard the cliches you speak of.

Again, you may not want to judge a book by its cover and as for the DBag comment. Look in the mirror sweet heart.

Huh? I'm not comprehending this. You weren't even in this thread and SC mom was responding to that Rat troll, not you. What's the beef?
Old 10-01-2010, 09:36 AM   #33
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz05 View Post

Sorry, sweet heart, but I wasn't responding to you. You may want to actually read the thread before you make ASSumptions.

As for how long I've been a member here, I've been here since January of '09 (under SteelCityMom). My previous account was accidentally deleted by the admin when making me a mod. Nice try though.

Next time, take a moment to actually read before you type. You won't make yourself look like such an ass. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2010, 11:02 AM   #34
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,748 Posts
Default Re: Ratbirds week

uber FAIL

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:48 AM   #35
A Mans Part
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16858

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post

As for how long I've been a member here, I've been here since January of '09 (under SteelCityMom). My previous account was accidentally deleted by the admin when making me a mod. Nice try though.
:

You guys let BFT be admin?

Buzz05 Closet ratbirds fan.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:49 PM   #36
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic
Thumbs up Re: Ratbirds week

<<Don't be hatin on the fact that we have the best fans in the world that at one time when our city shut down during the end of the Steel Mill era, that we picked up, moved our family and resided somewhere else and started a revolution around the world. Anywhere you go, ALL OVER, you see nothing but Steelers fans, and Steelers bars. Not one time to where I was over the map did I see one Baltimore Ratbird bar. You know why? BECAUSE YOU GUYS AREN'T SHIT nor will you ever be and fans like you will do nothing but hate us for the sheer FACT we will out class, and out perform you in every way shape or form as a fanbase, and that's a fact, purple queer. ADMIT IT: YOU LOVE US.>>

Oh Stainless Still that post is soooooooooo true!! I could not agree more!!
caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:40 AM   #37
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,748 Posts

purple queer ....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:15 AM   #38
Shea
Head Coach

Member Number: 5066

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeykurt View Post
I'm thinking of starting a thread about how Shea is a bitch.
I'm game.

Do it.
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote