Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 10-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
steelerdave1969
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12338
Default Steelers Upcoming Games

The upcoming next few games is really gonna tell us alot about our Steelers football team. 3 straight road games vs the Dolphins Saints and Bengals will go a long way telling us just how good we are I believe. Then Home vs the Patriots. This is a 4 game stretch that is about as tough as it gets in the NFL in my opinion. But the game I might be most looking forward to is the game vs the N.Y. Jets on December 19th. This will be the game that I want our Steelers to lay an a'whoopin on a team the most. The Jets are like what I believe it was Greg Lloyd said about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the year before they finally had a super bowl given to them over a paid off Raiders team. The Jets are Paper Champions Only unless you can remember 1969, by the way thats the Last Time they had a chance at a tittle game.
What is your thoughts on the biggest game during that 4 game stretch of Dolphins Saints Bengals on the road and the Patriots at home?
Old 10-20-2010, 12:34 PM   #2
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 7,484 Times in 3,331 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Upcoming Games

Moot point - Steelers are being ordered by Goodell to forfeit the rest of the season to send a message that the NFL will not tolerate defensive players being mean to receivers

In all seriousness i can live with 2-2 over the next 4 game stretch

With regard to the december match-up, i still am not sold on the Jets as a road team - i watched a lot of the Denver game and thought the Broncos outplayed the Jets
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678
My Mood: Amazed

All road games are home games for Steelers. 2-2 the next 4? Minimally 3-1 and I think they can run it.

Perhaps they need to stop playing the dam soft 4th q defence before we blow another game. than again the harder they play the more fines they get, lol
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #4
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

All those games are going to be difficult...including the Jets game. Call them paper champs all you want, but they're doing well against good teams this year. They'll be a big test too.

Looking forward to all of them, and yes, they will all be a big test as to how well this team can actually do this year. I'm just that much more thankful that Ben came back this past week instead of against the Bengals. I think that would have been catastrophic for the season as a whole.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
steelerdave1969
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12338

Nice points SC Mom and everyone for that matter. I think the Jets are a legit team, not downing them at all. I just look forward to that game cuz I know that it is gonna be just like playing the Ravens again. The Dolphins game will see if we can stop the WildKitty and the Saints . . well . . that will be a Huge game for our Defense. Bengals swept all the AFC North last year and already beaten the Ravens once, so that game is not a pushover for sure.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
SteelerFaninMaryland
Water Boy

Member Number: 17023

I think 3-1, and we run the table throughout the conference. I KNOW we can beat the Ratbirds in their house, and yes I will be at that game. Wish me luck vs those cretins!
SteelerFaninMaryland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #7
wootawnee
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 4530

Let's win this week in Miami......
Old 10-21-2010, 05:00 PM   #8
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,549 Times in 2,783 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

miami is a good team but very beatable. if we don't make any stupid mistakes we get the W
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #9
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,669 Times in 1,584 Posts

what is the purpose of the mini font ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote