Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|03-23-2006, 07:21 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Member Number: 591
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I Don't Like Meeeechigan....
But they have a point, here...(Some funny stuff, too)
In case you can't tell, it takes a fair amount of work each night to put up what you read everyday here on the M Zone. But we have a blast doing it. We better, because it's not like any of us are doing it for the money. For us, it's all about the comments and emails from you, the reader, as well as the shout outs and getting linked from other great sports sites such as Deadspin, EDSBS and MGoBlog.
That's why we're so pissed today.
without giving the M Zone any credit whatsoever. To set the stage, Cowherd was talking about Vince Young's Wonderlic score and said maybe he had been too hard on Vince. He said he got a copy of the Wonderlic test off the Internet and asked his listeners to call in to see if they could answer some of the questions.
CowherdItSomewhereElseFirst then proceeded to rattle off not one, not two, not three but EIGHT - 8! - of our questions on the air to the delight of his staff and listeners but with nary a word of credit to those of us who wrote the stuff in the first place.
Think we're exaggerating? Below is the material in question followed by the clip from CowherdItSomewhereElseFirst's show. You be the judge:
Here are Questions 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 14 from our original March 1st post titled The M Zone Collegiate Wonderlic Test
1. If the Ohio State tailback gets $42,000 from a Buckeye booster but the Escalade he wants is $57,000, he should:
a) Buy a different SUV
b) Take a job he doesn't have to show up for from another booster to cover the difference
c) Ask Maurice Clarett to borrow one for him
d) Transfer to an SEC school with more generous boosters
4. Which of these numbers in the following group is the largest?
a) 10 x 14 x 5
c) 1,000 - 275 + 30
d) Charlie Weis' cholesterol level
6. If ESPN's Gameday crew were to go to Arkansas to cover a game, how much netting would be needed to protect Kirk, Lee and Chris Fowler from objects thrown by Razorback fans?
b) 200 feet
c) all Home Depot sells in a three city area
d) Trick question: Gameday would never go to Arkansas
7. Marcus Vick runs a 4.3 and Maurice Clarett runs a 4.48 but the 9mm Glock hidden in Vick's waistband is heavier. Who has a better chance of out-running the cops and evading arrest?
8. If the world's largest sequoia tree is almost 3,000 years old and the earth's crust is 5 billion years old, how old is Bobby Bowden if he started coaching before either?
9. If Michigan has a 12 point lead with under 9 minutes left in the game, how much time will be left on the clock when the opposing team scores the winning touchdown?
a) 3 minutes
b) 1 minute
c) :35 seconds
d) none, last play of the game and immediately named ESPN Instant Classic
10. Your team's stadium holds 96,000 fans but regularly only sells 32,000 tickets to its home games. How long will it take the team bus to drive back to Westwood?
14. If a Onepeat.com LSU fan wastes 60% of each day stewing over the shared title with USC in 2003, how many hours will he have left each week to not date women?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|