Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 12-20-2010, 05:12 AM   #21
IowaSteeler927
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 2,488 Times in 1,130 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: Patriots' Brady sprains foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysthymic View Post
All it takes it 4th grade reading comprehension to know what Ben did. Have someone explain it to you.
Well it should only take 4th Grade Reading and Comprehension to figure out that Ben was not charged criminally which speaks volumes about the supposed rape that occurred. The girl he supposedly assaulted in 2008 at Lake Tahoe is nothing short of a gold digging liar. Her own friends are on court documents stating that she bragged about having sexual relations with Roethlisberger. Sorry but victims of sexual assaults and/or rapes don't go around bragging about it.

The Georgia girl is the same deal. She was following Ben and his group from bar to bar with other members of her sorority all the while wearing a shirt that said "down to ****" on it. I hardly believe that she was raped just based on that information. On top of that the doctor that examined her found no signs of forcible rape. Generally when someone just gets raped they at least try to fight back, apparently though if her story is true she just laid there and let it happen with no struggle involved whatsoever. Even more strange is that her and her family decided not to pursue civil litigation against Ben Roethlisberger. I think if I were that girl's dad and I thought she had been raped I would have surely attempted to hurt Ben Roethlisberger in whatever ways I possibly could. They have no case. This girl had sex with Roethlisberger regretted it and then tried to spin a story to make Ben look bad in light of the first totally outlandish case against him.

The only thing Ben was guilty of was being an idiot and having sexual relations in a public place. Pretty sure millions of other guys do that and no one even bats and eye. In fact most people probably think it's funny or would do it themselves if given the chance to be with a sorority girl.

That's alright though my sad little Pats fan friend. You keep watching Shady Brady and Bill Belicheat week to week. Brag about your three Super Bowl wins all you want but always remember that there's a nice little spygate asterisk next to each and every one of them.

Lastly here's a nice song for you.

Quote:
Your Beibersexual QB whines like he has a vagina.
Epic...
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #22
BROWNandORANGE
Water Boy

Member Number: 17557
Default Re: the legend and misconceptions of Troy

The Steelers can suck my C0CK. Go Browns!

BROWNandORANGE
BROWNandORANGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:10 AM   #23
BROWNandORANGE
Water Boy

Default Re: the legend and misconceptions of Troy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalFan View Post
Can someone erase that crap,what is he like 12?GET A LIFE,better yet,GET A WINNING TEAM! NERD!!!!

suck my D1CK! BROWN and ORANGE, BROWN and ORANGE, yup you know what it is, BROWN and ORANGE, BROWN and ORANGE.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #24
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: Hi...I'm a toolbag!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:26 AM   #25
BROWNandORANGE
Water Boy

Old 12-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #26
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
Old 12-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #27
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Wow. You are a boring little troll. I guess this is what happens when you have absolutely no football smack to bring whatsoever. When in doubt, always resort to the ever reliable Squeelers, Shittsburgh and Rapelisburger smack. Genius. Pure genius, and nothing any Steelers fan would ever see coming. You are the man.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:41 AM   #28
BROWNandORANGE
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Wow. You are a boring little troll. I guess this is what happens when you have absolutely no football smack to bring whatsoever. When in doubt, always resort to the ever reliable Squeelers, Shittsburgh and Rapelisburger smack. Genius. Pure genius, and nothing any Steelers fan would ever see coming. You are the man.
why don't you just go back to the kitchen.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #29
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROWNandORANGE View Post
why don't you just go back to the kitchen.
Oh noes...woman smack talk. I better go pout and bake a pie now. After that I'm going to suck a co.ck because It's my job, and because I strive to be just like you.

Old 12-26-2010, 12:05 PM   #30
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Oh noes...woman smack talk. I better go pout and bake a pie now. After that I'm going to suck a co.ck because It's my job, and because I strive to be just like you.
Go easy on him. He's from Cleveland.