Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-14-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic
Default STFU Al Michaels!!

He is such a dam tool. Did you hear all of the praises of the gay boy and when he talks about them, NEVER ONCE does he mention spygate but he sure as hell isn't slow to mention Ben's four game suspension! We get it already! STFU about it!!

I think he's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too biased. Couldn't say enough praise for gay boy and company.

caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
lionslicer
Team President

Member Number: 12850
Default Re: STFU Al Michaels!!

I think he got tired of talking about spygate, he overrplayed it in 07 and 08... Probably came up once or twice in 09, but really no reason to talk about it.

Whether he's biased or not, idk... I'm sure in the 80's everyone raved about Montana, and many fans believe he was more of a sissy than Brady.
lionslicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

Michaels was annoying tonight but not as bad as usual.
Colllinsworth surprised me tonight. He's been quite the fan-boy of the Steelers as of late, but tonight most of what he talked about was the Pats. It sounded like he was infatuated and in love with Brady.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:52 PM   #4
ZoneBlitzer
Head Coach

Member Number: 16775
My Mood: Doubtful

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplovestroyp43 View Post
He is such a dam tool. Did you hear all of the praises of the gay boy and when he talks about them, NEVER ONCE does he mention spygate but he sure as hell isn't slow to mention Ben's four game suspension! We get it already! STFU about it!!

I think he's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too biased. Couldn't say enough praise for gay boy and company.

Gay boy didn't look so bad racking up the stats and spiking the ball in the endzone. Gay boy is going to get a hummer tonight.
ZoneBlitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:55 PM   #5
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,199 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplovestroyp43 View Post

Stop acting like a Seahawks fan. Tom Brady is 6-1 all time against us and we play like a bunch of homo's when we face him. Brady deserves all the praises in the world, the dude is a first ballot hall of famer who certainly makes a living kicking the shit outta us! Did you even watch that performance? We didn't even deserve the same field as the Patriots. Brady scorched us worse than I thought we'd ever be scorched. You really think the booth is going to fawn over the Steelers tonight? The HELL did we do to even be mentioned on National Television? Embarrassing.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:20 AM   #6
plenewken
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 3447

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Stop acting like a Seahawks fan. Tom Brady is 6-1 all time against us and we play like a bunch of homo's when we face him. Brady deserves all the praises in the world, the dude is a first ballot hall of famer who certainly makes a living kicking the shit outta us! Did you even watch that performance? We didn't even deserve the same field as the Patriots. Brady scorched us worse than I thought we'd ever be scorched. You really think the booth is going to fawn over the Steelers tonight? The HELL did we do to even be mentioned on National Television? Embarrassing.
Ed Zachary!
plenewken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:43 AM   #7
steelcity1974
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 9669

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRH View Post
Michaels was annoying tonight but not as bad as usual.
Colllinsworth surprised me tonight. He's been quite the fan-boy of the Steelers as of late, but tonight most of what he talked about was the Pats. It sounded like he was infatuated and in love with Brady.
I think he just calls the games as they go. Brady torched us, so why wouldn't he get the praise. Steelers did jack shit all night...you want him to look more like an idiot by praising us?
Old 11-15-2010, 07:46 AM   #8
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcity1974 View Post
I think he just calls the games as they go. Brady torched us, so why wouldn't he get the praise. Steelers did jack shit all night...you want him to look more like an idiot by praising us?

By all means he should be talking about the Pats. My point was, to clarify, that he sounded like a little school girl in love.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #9
Steelers>NFL
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 15311

This game was not about spy gate. It was about the Pats* beating the shit out of the Steelers.
Which they did. They were/are the better team. Hate it, so be it. But it is true!
Steelers>NFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #10
steelerdave1969
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12338

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
I have to agree Stainless. The Steelers got their butts kicked last night and people just have to admit it. I am not really understanding the Defense much either when their dropping our Best Passrusher in James Harrison seems like on 60% or more of the time. Woodley is Not getting it done this year. Lawrence Timmons just might be our Best LB right now. Jarvis-Green could have rushed for over 130 yards last night if the Patriots were willing to give him the ball more. I know our Offensive Line is hurting Very Badly right now, but I think all in all they have performed Alot Better than I would have ever thought they Could Have with All The Injuries they have endured so far.
So in my opinion Steelers fans need to prepare for more hardtimes until this Offensive Line comes back as healthy as possible. I think we could win as little as 8 or 9 games this year at this point.