Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 11-19-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Triggerfish
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15653
Default AWESOME Rant by a Skins Fan...

Hey guys. I just had to share this when I saw it. Absolutely awesomely hilarious rant by a passionate Skins fan and Sports Talk Show host Chad Duke, following the brutal beatdown by the Eagles this past Monday night. Gotta love this dude! He's passionate, I'll give 'em that! Just keep listening....trust me. "Git 'em!" Hahahaha...

Sometimes being a Steelers fan isn't so bad! I mean, it could be MUCH worse, right?!

Last edited by Triggerfish; 11-19-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Like an idiot, I forgot to paste the link!
Triggerfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
lionslicer
Team President

Member Number: 12850
Default Re: AWESOME Rant by a Skins Fan...

Atleast his team won like 3 superbowls and had general success as a franchise, look at all the teams who never won a superbowl yet alone can get to the playoffs.
lionslicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
GMU Steeler
Living Legend

Member Number: 16173

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionslicer View Post
Atleast his team won like 3 superbowls and had general success as a franchise, look at all the teams who never won a superbowl yet alone can get to the playoffs.
This is true but there's a huge generation of Skins fans who haven't seen their team do much. Honestly, I think Snyder quite possibly could be a worse owner than Al Davis. I mean that.
GMU Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
silver & black
Team Owner

Member Number: 1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMU Steeler View Post
This is true but there's a huge generation of Skins fans who haven't seen their team do much. Honestly, I think Snyder quite possibly could be a worse owner than Al Davis. I mean that.
Al Davis isn't a bad owner... he just sucks as a GM, D Coord., Coach, Head of Football Operations, etc...
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:34 PM   #5
GMU Steeler
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
Al Davis isn't a bad owner... he just sucks as a GM, D Coord., Coach, Head of Football Operations, etc...
Heh, that's kinda Snyder's problem too. Very familiar with the guy since I live in Skins turf.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:34 PM   #6
Third Rail
Team Captain

Member Number: 16177

Heh, I live just outside of DC too an I periocially listen to this show because it's amusing how these guys flip flop from week to week on whether their team is great or they suck. I meant to listen last week to hear them weigh in on the Michael Vick Massacre, but I forgot, so I'm glad you posted this clip. That was the most psychotic sports rant I think I've ever heard. Wow. But I get where he's coming from. As angry as I get about the Steelers at times (like last week for example) I must admit that I'm very glad the 'Skins aren't my team. Snyder is a weasel who has no business running an NFL team... he might be worse than Al Davis and Mike Brown put together.
Third Rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #7
Merchant
Team Captain

Member Number: 15019

Wowww.. dude went off hardcore.

Referenced the Steelers quite a bit too.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #8
Third Rail
Team Captain

Member Number: 16177

Yeah, there are quite a lot of Steelers fans down here. I'm not sure how many are Pittsburgh transplants (like myself) and bandwagon jumpers who gave up on the 'Skins, but no matter to me. The more fans the better, that's what I say.
Third Rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #9
GMU Steeler
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Rail View Post
Yeah, there are quite a lot of Steelers fans down here. I'm not sure how many are Pittsburgh transplants (like myself) and bandwagon jumpers who gave up on the 'Skins, but no matter to me. The more fans the better, that's what I say.
The area has a big population of Pittsburgh area transplants. It's actually why I am a fan. My dad was never a big football fan so I watched most of the football I first watched at my mom's dad's house and he was from Johnstown. I just remember him saying that the Steelers did everything the right way and I guess I became a fan because of that. Plus I loved watching Jerome Bettis and Bill Cowher was the image of what a coach should be to me. I guess the Skins' sucking had a role but it would be hard for me to be a Skins fan now anyhow since their philosophy of just signing big name free agents is totally against my and our team's of building through the draft.