Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|11-21-2010, 03:27 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bath, Ohio
Member Number: 17206
Thanked 334 Times in 228 Posts
how to get pass interference called...
After watching the spineless, gutless, women refs today.....one thing is obvious. You want pass interference called?? here's how it goes :
1. pass coming down the field
2. close coverage that results in an incompletion
3. No flag
4. Receiver then jumps up and starts pointing and gyrating
5. Spineless ref (who can't make a judgement on their own merit) throws flag.
|11-21-2010, 04:21 PM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Member Number: 3329
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: how to get pass interference called...
14 penalties accepted and 19 called = a total crock
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|