Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-23-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
SteelerEmpire
Team President

Member Number: 14355
Thanked 1,662 Times in 767 Posts
Default The Bills (And What Their Fans Are Saying)

These guys look too much like the Patriots (visually) and that in itself tics me off ! We can't let off the gas. The Steelers now has the best momentum in the league after the slaughter of the Raiders ... The type of "beat-down" style game we played the other day against them, THAT should be Steelers style football ! We all know the 'actual' score should have been 56-0 IF those "Make My Day" Refs were not in there. Oakland was one of the hottest Offense's in the NFL, until Sunday evening...

Here's what Bills fans are saying:

"God **** I hope we kick their ****ing asses!!! "

"You dont even TRY to run on this team...you will be playing catch up afer going three and out 5 times straight.

I say open up pass happy with 4-5 wide sets - just wish we had Roscoe, but I think Don will be ok - my only worry about D-Jones is he might fumble against the Steelers.

Teams that have beat Pittsburgh are pass happy attacks - I say we take that appraoch and fully BILLIEVE! Fitz wins us this game and shuts people up..."

"Man I hope the Bills can hang in this game. The Steelers have, without a doubt, the most annoying fans in pro sports. "

LINK: http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=310366

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!
SteelerEmpire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:23 AM   #2
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15921
Default Re: The Bills (And What Their Fans Are Saying)

The Bills are tough. There record dosnt show it but they played tough in all there loses and were in it on most right up until the end
Old 11-23-2010, 08:32 AM   #3
Steelers>NFL
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 15311

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
The Bills are tough. There record dosnt show it but they played tough in all there loses and were in it on most right up until the end
As Coach Cowher used to say, there is a fine line between winning and losing football games. Steelers are winning (barely) and the Bills are losing (barely).
Steelers>NFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
JewniorGong
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17286

yeah like everybody said, there isn't a whole lot of difference between 7-3 and 2-8 in the NFL anymore. They're competitive every week so it's not like we're going to curbstomp them. Besides, the teams we usually feast on are the ones who rely on a solid rushing attack to set up their offense. This team doesn't really apply.. should be close
JewniorGong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
Whodis
Team Captain

Member Number: 6483

It's pretty simple. Catch us in the soft coverage nickle, hurry up offense and take it to the red zone. I don't see this game as beeing a blow out.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
chacha
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15976

the Bills are a good team, with a nice come from behind with with the Bungholes Sunday, We'll still beat em.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #7
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,194 Times in 500 Posts

Could be the daunted trap-game coming up, only because of the matchup NEXT week going into Baltimore. Still, after last season and how this team is determined NOT to collapse and stay hungry and poised, we know EVERY AFC matchup is big from here on out in the Conference. Buffalo is an average team, but we are a contending team. No excuse to lose to these guys, but it'll be tough travel. Fitzpatrick could have one of those down days if they are going to come out and zing it. They aren't the Pats and go downfield more often, so I can see us getting to Fitzpatrick, bringing him down, and then pounce on the long ball. Might get another 3-4 turnovers in this one.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #8
biggtee
Water Boy

Member Number: 17312

lol the bills are gonna get pounded out if they think there gonna drop back everytime and try to sling it around like the pats lol fitzpatrick is NOT!!!! BRADY!!!! they might as well make funeral arrangments for fitzpatrick WE ARE NOT CINCY !!!!!!!!! HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE IN YOUR TEAM DAMN U GUYS ARE WORRYING ABOUT THE BILLS? I WANNA SEE WHEN WE GET TO THE RAVENS OR THE JETS
biggtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:08 AM   #9
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,194 Times in 500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggtee View Post
lol the bills are gonna get pounded out if they think there gonna drop back everytime and try to sling it around like the pats lol fitzpatrick is NOT!!!! BRADY!!!! they might as well make funeral arrangments for fitzpatrick WE ARE NOT CINCY !!!!!!!!! HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE IN YOUR TEAM DAMN U GUYS ARE WORRYING ABOUT THE BILLS? I WANNA SEE WHEN WE GET TO THE RAVENS OR THE JETS
Relax dude, if there is any fan-base who has confidence in their team, it's Steelers fans. We are pointing out the mere FACT that the Bills lost to Miami by 5; to New England by 8; Jags by 10; Baltimore by 3; KC by 3; & Chi by 3. That's 6 of their 8 loss's decided by 10-5 points or less.

2010 is the year of ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. Look at the score-board weekly. Bad teams beat good teams on consistent basis's and Buffalo can put the points up so there's no question we can't take this team lightly no matter how confident we are as Steelers fans.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #10
biggtee
Water Boy

Member Number: 17312

i understand what your saying but dude we are non of those teams they are gonna get pounded out plain and simple no miracles non of that fairytale stuff its gonna be a old fashion ass whipping!!!!!!
biggtee is offline   Reply With Quote