Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 11-24-2010, 01:07 AM   #1
Steelerfan58
Water Boy

Member Number: 7300
Default CNN Tony Harris enjoyed Ben getting sucker punched.

Did anyone see this ass clown on the air today? I rarely watch Obama channel 2 but I did catch this on today. The guy was overjoyed that Ben got cold ****ed and so was his female sidekick. The funny thing was they just did a report about bullying and violence and another report on how civic minded Micheal ( the dog killer) Vick was making amends. Then they showed the video of Ben getting hit and they were overjoyed. What hypocrites typical liberal twits.

Anyway here is the transcript:

HARRIS: So, here's my moment from the weekend. So, Ben Roethlisberger decides, hey, hey, hey, let me jump in here. Let me jump in here. And Richard Seymour says, you know what, big kids play here. This is where the men play, all right? Sit down. Children are seen and not heard. Have some ground. Come on, you loved this moment, Beadle, come on. BEADLE: I love this moment.

Look, I'm not fooling anyone when I'm saying I'm an unbiased journalist. I'm not. I'm a sports fan. So, for me, Ben Roethlisberger getting slapped in the face was a great moment over the weekend. He got $25,000 fine. Seymour did. He's 11- year vet. It was his second fight, and for that, it's black and white. You get $25,000.

I know some people are calling for, he should be suspended. James Harrison being one of them since he's been writing checks all season long. But, you know, if you're a dad out there and you don't like what Roethlisberger's accused of doing off the field, it was a pretty good moment as far as the week was concerned.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:12 AM   #2
toughsticks87
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14874
Default Re: CNN Tony Harris enjoyed Ben getting sucker punched.

NOT A SINGLE CHARGE HAS EVER BEEN BROUGHT AGAINST BEN!

Ugh, I'm so sick of people in Boston screaming "Rapelisberger" at me when I'm walking down the street in my Steeler's beanie.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:24 AM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,279 Times in 3,518 Posts

i didnt see it and have no idea who tony harris is.

if it were franco harris, it might mean something to me....
Old 11-24-2010, 05:35 AM   #4
jjpro11
Living Legend

Member Number: 3559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerfan58 View Post
Did anyone see this ass clown on the air today? I rarely watch Obama channel 2 but I did catch this on today. The guy was overjoyed that Ben got cold ****ed and so was his female sidekick. The funny thing was they just did a report about bullying and violence and another report on how civic minded Micheal ( the dog killer) Vick was making amends. Then they showed the video of Ben getting hit and they were overjoyed. What hypocrites typical liberal twits.

Anyway here is the transcript:

HARRIS: So, here's my moment from the weekend. So, Ben Roethlisberger decides, hey, hey, hey, let me jump in here. Let me jump in here. And Richard Seymour says, you know what, big kids play here. This is where the men play, all right? Sit down. Children are seen and not heard. Have some ground. Come on, you loved this moment, Beadle, come on. BEADLE: I love this moment.

Look, I'm not fooling anyone when I'm saying I'm an unbiased journalist. I'm not. I'm a sports fan. So, for me, Ben Roethlisberger getting slapped in the face was a great moment over the weekend. He got $25,000 fine. Seymour did. He's 11- year vet. It was his second fight, and for that, it's black and white. You get $25,000.

I know some people are calling for, he should be suspended. James Harrison being one of them since he's been writing checks all season long. But, you know, if you're a dad out there and you don't like what Roethlisberger's accused of doing off the field, it was a pretty good moment as far as the week was concerned.
if you're a dad, you shouldn't like the fact your daughter is whoring it up in clubs seeking out this sort of thing.
jjpro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:52 AM   #5
MDSteel15
Team President

Member Number: 8170
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjpro11 View Post
if you're a dad, you shouldn't like the fact your daughter is whoring it up in clubs seeking out this sort of thing.
BINGO!!!!
MDSteel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:08 AM   #6
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

thats exactly the kind of low-quality, low-character people they have on those channels...
Which is why i REFUSE to even let my TV land on cnn, msnbc, or nbc channels anymore.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:10 AM   #7
Whodis
Team Captain

Member Number: 6483

Who is Tony Harris? WGAS
Old 11-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #8
JJ7
Water Boy

Member Number: 17360

I have been lurking but after reading this I finally decided to speak. I am so sick hearing all the wonderful talk about Michael Vick who brutually tortured and killed innocent animals and serviced a prison sentence, and about how is is moving on with his life bla bla bla... Seems like he is held on a higher pedastal compared to Ben who made the same mistakes that many of us have madei in our 20's, and has been accused of something he vehemently denies all because of a fame ***** says so.... I have never heard of Tony Harris until now. He can stay in the whole he crawled out of to make himself look like a idiot and obviously a supportor of violence! What a pig... Go Ben!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:02 AM   #9
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter

Member Number: 10438

Well what do you know, he's a B'more RAT TURD and has lived in Clowntown as well!

From his Communist News Network bio
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_repor...rris.tony.html

Before joining CNN, Harris was an anchor for WGCL-46 in Atlanta. At the CBS affiliate, Harris anchored the station’s 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. weekday newscasts. Before his tenure at WGCL, Harris worked in Baltimore as the primary anchor for WBFF/WNUV-TV.

Harris' broadcast career began as a radio disc jockey in Baltimore, but he found a place in front of the television camera as a features reporter for P.M. Magazine in Cleveland. He eventually became a co-host for the program before moving to New York to work as a New York correspondent for Entertainment Tonight and as a host for a celebrity news segment for HBO.

Harris attended the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.

He's a facebook link to this Rat Turd if you want to express you opinion of him. http://www.facebook.com/TonyHarrisCNN
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
Steelers>NFL
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 15311

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughsticks87 View Post
NOT A SINGLE CHARGE HAS EVER BEEN BROUGHT AGAINST BEN!

Ugh, I'm so sick of people in Boston screaming "Rapelisberger" at me when I'm walking down the street in my Steeler's beanie.
Blame it on Ben for his stupidity.
Steelers>NFL is offline   Reply With Quote