Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Bucs

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 28, 1:00 PM
FOX

Old 03-29-2006, 10:37 PM   #1
3 to be 4
Team Owner

Member Number: 992
Default tonights "monologue of the day"

Al Pacino - "..And Justice for All"

Arthur Kirkland: [takes a moment to gather himself] The one thing that bothered me, the one thing that stayed in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it, that haunted me was WHY. Why would she lie? What was her motive or lying? If my client is innocent, She's Lying. Why? Was it blackmail? No. Was it jealousy? No. Yesterday, I found out why. She doesn't have a motive. You know why? Because she's not lying. And ladies and gentlemen of the Jury, the prosecution is NOT gonna get that man today, No! Because I'M GONNA GET HIM! My client, the Honorable Henry T. Fleming, SHOULD GO RIGHT TO ****ING JAIL! The sonofabitch is GUILTY!
[The jury rears back from Kirkland and total pandemonium breaks out in the courtroom]
Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland!!
Arthur Kirkland: That man is guilty! That man there, that man...
DA Bowers: [jumping up and staying up] Your Honor! The State demands a retrial!!
Arthur Kirkland: That man is a slime! He is a slime! If he's allowed to go free, something really wrong is going on here!
Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland, you are out of order!! [gavels for quiet]
Arthur Kirkland: You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! [indicates the gallery which is up in arms by this point] They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy depraved man...
Judge Rayford: All right, clear the courtroom! Clear the courtroom!
[He continues banging the gavel as the bailiffs begin to clear the court and the jury begins filing out)]
Arthur Kirkland: ...raped and beat that woman there, and HE'D LIKE TO DO IT AGAIN! He told me so! [trying to get the attention of the last jurors, who are now fleeing the jury box as the bailiffs grab Kirkland] It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make a Deal!" Let's make a deal! [The bailiffs drag Kirkland past DA Bowers' table] Hey, Frank, you wanna make a deal? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the shit out of women! Whaddaya want to give me, Frank? Three weeks probation?
DA Bowers: Dammit, Kirkland!
Judge Rayford: [gavelling crazily] Order! Order! Order in this courtroom!
Arthur Kirkland: [to his client, Fleming, who glowers at him] You sonofabitch, you! You're supposed to stand for something! You're supposed to protect people! But instead you ****ing murder them! You killed McCullough!!
Judge Rayford: [continuing to gavel] I've had enough! Get him out of here!! [The bailiffs are now carrying Kirkland out the doors]
Arthur Kirkland: You killed him! Hold it! Hold it! I just completed my opening statement!!
[as the doors close and the crowd goes wild...]
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote