Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 12-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
FreeSpirit
Water Boy

Member Number: 17408
Default *UPDATE* Steerlers Santa for sale- Handcrafted

Hello again

I designed and created this santa, he was a labor of love. He took me 30 hours to make and because of that I really wish to sell him to someone that will appreciate him.
Steelers Santa- over 2- 1/2 ft. tall

This Santa is a one of a kind and would make a perfect gift for the Steelers fan that has it all.

Santa has been lovingly handcrafted from new and re-purposed materials. Santa’s height is 34”- from bottom of base to tip of hat, body height is 29”- from heel to top of head. Santa’s face is needle sculpted; his hair is made from wool. There is a metal armature within the body and head. The boots, pants, coat, hat, mittens, and pennant are made from re-purposed, high quality pleather. The hat, coat, and boots are trimmed with faux mink; the jersey has been made from a re-purposed NFL Steelers jersey, along with the lettering and stripes on the jacket and pennant. The jacket is lined and has a functioning zipper, with hand stitched lettering and details. Santa’s bag is filled with Steelers merchandise, 2 -Steelers candy canes, 1- Steelers mini jersey, 1- pennant and a Goal line die cast metal bopper. He is mounted onto a pleather covered wood base. Signed by the artist. This is not a toy. For indoor display only. Sadly, the photos just do not do him justice.
I am asking $300.00 for him, payment through paypal. I also have him on craigslist for the Pittsburg area listed under "Steelers Santa"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg santaface.jpg (161.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg ss-1full.jpg (167.6 KB, 5 views)
FreeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642
Default Re: *UPDATE* Steerlers Santa for sale- Handcrafted

Just to let you know.You did not have to redo a whole new post for your item.You could have just updated on your orginal post and that would have brought it to the top of the page for you.I was not sure if you were aware of that.Just could be confusing for some seeing 2 posts for the same item-Well good luck in selling-
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
FreeSpirit
Water Boy

Member Number: 17408
Red face Re: *UPDATE* Steerlers Santa for sale- Handcrafted

Oh my gosh, no, I did not know that. Thank you and I hope not to confuse anyone.
FreeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote